78

We didn't really sleep much last night. Considering we slept on the plane, we weren't that sleepy. We did get a bit tired. Leaving us alone was the best and the worst idea ever.

We kind of marked the living room and the bedroom. At least we didn't have to worry about being loud and someone hearing us.

Waking up this morning was yet another shock and a half. We opened up the curtains last night to look at the city and fell asleep without pulling them on, so the view right now is heart stopping. Aaand it just got even better.

Jimin. Naked in the bed next to me. My fucking god he is beyond gorgeous...

No. You can't touch him in his sleep. That's a crime, Angel. That's a crime.

I do need to shower.

I got up quietly and brushed my teeth and all that. I was going to shower, but this huge bath that looks more like jacuzzi than anything is calling my name. Yep. I'm getting in there.

I don't know why this is so equipped when it's obvious that no one lives here. Everything is. Even the fridge is stocked up. He probably told someone to do it.

I just got into the tub, and it felt like I'm in the swimming pool. This is massive.

*knock knock*
'Baby, are you in here?'

'Come in!'

Jimin peeked his head in and smiled widely. 'This is so weird.'

'I know.' I snort. 'Wanna join?'

He giggled and ran over, already naked from last night. He slowly got in, sliding in behind me and hugging me so I'm leaned on his chest.

'Good morning, baby.' He started leaving kisses on my shoulder

'Good morning.' I giggle. 'Sleep well?'

'What sleep I got, it was great.' I can't see his face behind me, but I know he's got that smirk on his face

'Is that complaining I hear?' I tease

'Only complaint I have is that you left me in the bed alone.'

'I was contemplating commiting a crime and touching you up in your sleep, so I ran.'

He laughed at my idiocy, squeezing me a little. 'What do you wanna do today?'

'Explore. Obviously.' I chuckle. 'Wanna have breakfast here, or should we go out somewhere?'

'Out. I wanna see everything.' He got all excited, almost vibrating behind me

'Deal.'

-----

'Scuse me, what do you think you're doing?'

'What?' He looked at me, completely confused

'You need to change.'

'What- why?' He looked himself up and down. Tight jeans, black sweater and a leather jacket, plus he even kind of styled his hair...

'I don't feel like fighting off women in New York.' I am practically drooling looking at him

'You idiot.' He started laughing, coming closer to cup my face from both sides. 'You're so cute.'

'And you're hot. Extremely.' I am blushing soooo hard. I can feel it. But I can't help it. He is a full on model.

He brushed his thumbs over me cheeks, and then leaned in, kissing me so slowly that it felt like the time stopped. Those cashmere lips caressed mine, turning my brain and my legs into mush.