77

'Someone had a good nap.' My dad was teasing me as Jimin kept pulling me along. Well, I kind of held onto the back of his hoodie as we walked through the airport.

I slept through most of the flight. After we... did what we did, we both fell asleep. But it seems only I have issues waking up. I kept holding onto him much like a kid would onto their mom not to get lost. But it was because I'm so sleepy that I have no clue still what's going on.

'Come on, cutie.' Jimin took my hand in his, pulling me a bit closer as I was a bit behind him. 'You need to wake up a little.'

'What time is it?' I mumble, looking around to try and figure it out, but we're inside so no sign of outside life

'It's 7 in the evening.' My dad grins

I completely forgot about the time difference. It's around 3 in the afternoon on Korea. This is so weird.

Jimin managed to pull me through the rest of it, and by the time we got to the exit, I kind of woke up.

'Ah, there he is.' My dad grins and walks off a bit faster, hugging some random guy, talking to him in English. 'Thanks for coming to get us, Mark.'

'Don't even know why you're thanking me.' The man was maybe my dad's age, a bit shorter and with pitch black hair, blue eyes, a freshly shaved face.

'Sorry, I keep being rude. This here is my wife, Sumi.' He gestured to my mom, and she nearly fell over from shock. Me included. He just introduced her as his wife.

'N- nice to meet you.' My mom bows, introducing herself in English. I guess her English is not that bad. I don't really remember her talking in English. I was too young.

'We don't bow here.' The man chuckles, offering his hand to her. 'I'm Mark Newson. Lovely to meet you.'

'This must be Angel.' He takes my hand. 'You two are copy-paste.' He laughed a little, looking between me and my dad

'You could say so.' I smile. 'It's lovely to meet you, Mister Newson.'

'Oh, you speak English! Awesome!' He then looked at Jimin, offering his hand as well. 'I don't think I know you.'

'Aaah, that's my future son in law. Jimin Park. Great guy.' My dad beams proudly. I don't think Jimin understood anything but his name, so he smiled a little bit uncomfortably

'Nice to meet you.' Jimin shook his hand, talking in almost a broken English. He is so cute!!

'Son in law you say?' Mark kept smiling, looking at the two of us. 'You look a bit young to get married.'

'It's just my dad being overly excited. We're not getting married.' Not yet at least. I chuckled a little at him.

'Are all Korean guys this good-looking or...?'

Poor Jimin must have felt so weirded out as all 4 of us looked him up and down.

'Not all of them. I just gave good taste.' I beam, then quickly explain to Jimin. 'Sorry. He asked if all the Korean guys were so handsome.'

'Oh, wh- what?' He started laughing. 'Am I supposed to say thank you or something?'

'I understand nothing, but it sounds cool!' The guy laughs, giving us thumbs-up. Americans really are weird. 'Let's get moving to avoid the traffic.'

Just getting outside, it was a massive difference. This is nothing like Korea. It's all massively crowded, and everyone is walking into everyone, without so much as an apology. All the chattering is in English, and everyone is in some sort of rush, pushing through. The only thing that's the same is the weather. It's cold. Freezing cold.