508: The One After Homecoming

TONI POV:

I look at Cheryl as she sits on the side of the bed. I reach over and gently grab her arm. "Cher..." I whisper. She looks at me. "What's wrong?" I ask concerned. "I have to get the gym ready for homecoming! I'm just still waking up." She tells me and I can tell that's a lie. "Talk later?" She asks quietly. "Yeah!" I nod. She gets up. I roll onto my back as Cheryl leaves. Her and I had sex last night, and I don't think Cheryl enjoyed it. We barely did anything.

"If you're gonna break up with me, can you just tell me now?" I ask Cheryl as she puts a table cloth on the snack and drinks table. She turns to look at me. "I'm not breaking up with you! Especially the day of Homecoming!" She tells me. What did I do then?" I ask concerned. "Last night, I didn't really enjoy it." She tells me honestly. "It was our first time, so I wasn't expecting the best... sex in the world, but I think we need to sit down and figure out how we are gonna do it!" She tells me. "I don't know what I like, I've never even... pleasured myself before." She says awkwardly. I nod. "Ok!" I say quietly. "I never had anyone who was open to talk about that stuff, so it's uncharted territory." She explains. "We can talk about all of this after the dance! I will happily answer any questions you have, and take everything step by step." I tell her taking her hands. "This is why I love you." She says smiling. I look at her for a moment. Her eyes widened. "I didn't say that." She tells me walking away.

I look at Cheryl as she walks in through the front door. She's wearing a red dress that goes down to her knees. "You look amazing babe." I tell her. "I wasn't sure if I'd like the button down and pants on you but it's sexy." She tells me. I smile. "I didn't say it earlier because you ran away before I could but, I love you too." I tell her taking her hands. "You're not just saying that to make me feel better about saying it?" She asks me. "No!" I whisper. "Why did you let me run away then?" She asks quietly. "I know you, I know that you need space and when you do something like that it's best to give you that because I know you'll come back around." I explain. She smiles. "What if I didn't?" She asks. "Ah! Then I know Veronica would come to me saying you're freaking out and she needs my help!" I say quietly. She kisses me. I smile as I kiss back.

I open the door to my bedroom as Cheryl and I make out. We slowly walk into the bedroom. She stops probably realizing what's happening. She pulls away and rest her hands on my arms. "I don't know what I like." She whispers. I nod. "I don't know if we should go there tonight." She says quietly. "That's ok!" I tell her. "Can you unzip my dress." She tells me. "Can you actually not do it? Or are you trying to turn me on?" I ask her. "Both! I stopped at Betty's on the way to your place." She tells me. I chuckle a bit. "I love that." I tell her as I unzip her dress. She pulls the dress off. She turns around and unbuttons my shirt. "How far do you want to go?" I ask her. "Let's just go until one of us says otherwise?" She asks me. "I can do that." I smile. I quickly rip my pants off and I bring Cheryl over to the bed. I sit down on it. I pull Cheryl closer to me. I move my hands up her waist as she pulls me into a kiss.

I slide my hand down Cheryl's stomach as we slowly grind against each other. She's sitting on my lap facing me. I get to her underwear and start to reach into them when she grabs my hand to stop me. I pull away a bit. "Over the panties. Just until I get more comfortable or want you to stop." I nod. "I'm following your lead." I tell her. I look down and move my hands over her underwear. "Like that?" I ask looking up. She nods pulling me into a kiss. I slowly rub my finger on her clit. She grinds a little bit to get more friction. She looks at me. "I don't like that." She tells me. I stop. "I have something we might want to try. It works for me when I masturbate." I tell her. "I cleaned it this afternoon before you came over incase something like this came up!" I tell her reaching over to my nightstand. "It's an air pulse simulator. I put it on your clit and it does that part for you. There's different speeds for what you like." I tell her. She looks at me. "But you used it." She tells me. "I cleaned it! Throughly." I say quietly. She nods a little hesitantly. "We'll go slow!" I whisper. "And we can stop if it becomes too much, but I will put it on a lower setting." She nods. I turn it on. "That's the lowest setting?" She asks. "Trust me?" I ask her. "I trust you." She whispers. I slowly pull her underwear down. "Do you want me to talk you through this?" I ask her. "Yes and no. Like if you're gonna have it go faster then yes. But you don't need to tell me you're bringing it down my underwear and putting it on my clit!" She tells me. I nod. "I can do that!" I say smiling. I slowly bring the stimulator down and slowly put it on her clit. She tenses up a bit and grabs the back of my neck gently. "Is that good?" I ask her. She nods pulling me into a kiss. She moans quietly as we kiss. "T..." Cheryl moans. "Want me to go up a setting?" I ask her. "Not there yet!" I nod. She moans a bit more as she lies her head in my shoulder. She kisses my neck. I moan out a bit.

I roll over and look at Cheryl as she lies in bed. "Was that good for you?" I ask her. "I liked it. I think we need to still work in it." She tells me honestly. I nod. "I will take that as a win." She smiles. "You know, if there's anything you want to try... we can. Do some research and if you think that might be something you like we can try it." I tell her. "You sure?" I nod. "Cher, I want to have an open conversation about sex, I don't want it to be awkward, I want to have fun and try new stuff." I explain. "I've never seem someone so open about this stuff." She says quietly. "My mom, she grew up in a house that didn't even acknowledge sex, like baby's came from storks according to her mom, and because of that my mom was sexually assaulted by her dad and she wanted to make sure that sex wasn't this weird elephant in the room with me. So she would always answer whatever questions I had and was willing to educate me on things, like how to be safe, consent, that it's ok to say no even when you're already having sex!" I explain to her. "What about the other night?" She asks me. "Did I do something wrong?" I ask concerned. "No! It's just neither of us enjoyed that, why did we keep going?" She asks quietly. "I don't know but if I did something, I do apologize." I tell her. "I think we just needed to go there and figure it out from there." I tell her. She nods. "I like that."