447: The One With The Sister

TONI POV:

I close my locker as I see Cheryl walk past me and not say anything. "Cheryl!" I chase after her to the Student Lounge. "Cheryl!" I step in front of her and make her stop at the entrance. "I thought you were different." She tells me. "What are you talking about?" I ask her. "I saw you at pop's with some guy last night!" She says pissed. "I wasn't at Pop's last night, I was at the comic book store with my brother." I say confused. "No! I saw you." She tells me, then it hits me. "Oh!" I smile. "Why are you smiling you cheated!" She says mad. "Was there a Purple Jeep outside of Pop's?" I ask her. "Y-yeah! I think so. Why?" She ask confused. I start laughing. "You saw my sister! Oh my god! She must of been on a date with her boyfriend!" I explain. "She looks exactly like you." I nod. "Yeah! She does. My parents mix us up too!" I tell her. "I still don't believe you." She says pissed. I grab my phone and pull up a picture of me and my family and show her. "See?" I ask her. "Oh! Shit!" I nod. "Are you a twin?" She ask quietly. "No! She's 2 years older than me, she lives with her boyfriend that's why you haven't met! I thought you knew I had a sister!" I explain. "I do! I didn't realize that you were so similar." I nod. "Also, there isn't any pictures of all of you guys together up in your house, I just thought that you were their favorite kid or something." I smile. "Oh! I am! But some of those are my sister." I tell her. "I'm sorry, I got mad." She says quietly. I nod. "It's ok! I can see why you'd get mad anyways." I tell her. "Can you come over around 8?" She ask quietly. "Yeah? Why?" I ask her. "I have a surprise for you." She says quietly. "Sexy surprised or like a bracelet or something?" I ask her. "It's my pool, it's open for the summer." She tells me. "Can we also have sex?" I ask her. "Maybe. I'll think about it." She says smiling. "Bring that sexy bikini I like." She tells me before kissing my cheek and walking away to her next class.