493: The One With The First Time

CHERYL POV:

I put my laptop back in my bag and look at Betty. "What?" I ask her. "Toni asked me to talk to you about something and since we're alone and neither of us have to go anywhere, I think now is the time." She tells me. "She said you seemed apprehensive about sex." She says quietly. "I've never had sex before." I say quietly. "Well, I think that you should talk to Toni about it because she is the most understanding person I've ever met, especially when it comes to you." She explains. "She would and has done anything for you!" She adds. "How did you know it was the right time for you and Veronica?" I ask her. "Well, it honestly kinda happened! Veronica and I were coming home from Toni's birthday party actually, and it was like the stars aligned. We both kinda just knew it was what we wanted to do." I nod. "Are you thinking about talking to Toni about it?" I nod.

TONI POV:

I look down at Cheryl who's lying her head in my lap as we watch the sunset at Sweetwater. "You ok Cher? You've been quiet all night." I ask her concerned. "Not really." She says sitting up and looking at me. "What's wrong then?" I ask her. "Is it us?" I ask. "Not in the way you're probably thinking." I look at her confused. "Um... we haven't, had... sex yet." She says playing with her hands awkwardly. I nod. "What about it?" I ask her. "I've never had sex with anyone before." She tells me. "Ok." I whisper. "I still don't really know when I'll be ready." She says quietly. "That's ok!" I say quietly. "Are you nervous?" I ask quietly. She nods. "Why?" I ask confused. "Everyone makes it this huge deal." She says quietly. "It is in a way." I say quietly. "But it's awkward and uncomfortable the first time, even if the 2 people have done it before with other people, you don't know what the other person really likes sexually!" I explain. "Do you know what you like?" She asks quietly. "Yeah!" I whisper. "But it took time!" I tell her. She nods. I realize we've slowly been moving towards each other. I just look down at her lips and back at her eyes. I cup her cheeks as I pull her into a kiss. "Let's go back to your place." She whispers. "You sure?" I ask her. "We can watch the sunset any day." I nod. "Ok. Can we discuss a few things though, like right now before we go and get distracted?" She nods. "Um... ok, I have moved past it enough to talk about it and be ok afterwards and I want to tell you and you respect it and we never mention it again unless something accidentally happens but, when I was in elementary school my uncle had sexually assaulted me! Only once but it still caused a lot of trauma for me. I am not 100% crazy about my breast being touched a lot, like squeezed and kisses. But if you like me doing that to you, I'm ok with it! That's not a problem!" I explain to her. She looks at me for a second to probably gather her thoughts. "That's ok! I get it." She tells me. "Anywhere off bounds for you?" I ask her. "No! Not in that sense." She tells me. "I don't like my feet being touched and I don't like touching feet, that's more of a grossed out by feet thing than anything!" I nod. "If we're cuddling and our feet touch that's fine I don't mind that! I just mean with your hands or my hands and/or any sexual way!" She adds. "That's ok!" I tell her. "Do we need any type of protection?" She asks quietly. "I have some dental dams at my place." I tell her. "Oh! Um... you'd be the one going down on me right?" She asks quietly. I nod. "Yeah! Don't worry!" She nods. "Um... I am allergic to latex so the dental dams are latex free. I am mentioning that now for what we're about to go do and for future reference and I will remind you of it if needed." She nods. "I am too, so don't worry!" She tells me.

I walk into my bedroom with Cheryl. "We don't have to do this if you're not ready." I tell her. "No! I do! That conversation we had made this seem more doable." I nod. "Ok." I whisper. "Are you nervous?" She asks quietly. "A little bit!" I tell her honestly. "How do we start?" She asks quietly. "Well." I say taking her hands and putting them on my jacket. "You are going to take my jacket off and toss it on the floor somewhere." I tell her. She does that. "Now turn around so I can unzip your dress." She turns around and I unzip her dress. She turns back to face me. "Now slip it off." I tell her. She does as I said. I watch it drop to the floor and slowly look up her body. "Wow!" I whisper. "Now, you're gonna put your arms up and I'm going to take your shirt off?" She asks. I nod. I put my arms up as she pulls my shirt over my head. "That's where your tattoo was hiding." She says looking at my serpent tattoo. I smile. "Yeah! Hurt like hell!" I tell her. "Now what?" She asks quietly. "Now we take out shoes off so we aren't those people who wear shoes in bed!" I tell her. "And I'm gonna take my pants off when I'm done." She nods as we take off our shoes and I take off my pants. "Now what?" She asks me. "You get in bed, while I get some music on so this isn't as awkward and so my head doesn't explode." She nods. She gets in bed and I put on a calm playlist with songs that aren't too sexual but aren't boring. I walk over to the bed and get in. We're both sitting in the middle of the bed facing each other, the pillows on the right side of me and left for her, . "Now what?" She ask quietly. "Now, you and I sit a little bit closer because we should probably actually get in the mood instead of just jumping into it!" I tell her. She nods and we both move closer to each other. "Now I ask you're sure you want to do this. And tell you we can stop if it becomes too much and go at your own pace." I tell her. "And I tell you that I am sure because I love you and I know you're the person I want to do this with and that I don't care where we do this as long as it's with you." She explains. "And then I ask you if you have any std's but I know the answer and then you ask me the same question because this is our first time and I want to be safe." I tell her. "Do you?" She asks quietly. I shake my head. "No!" I whisper. "Now you put your hands on my hips and slowly move them up into my hair as we go on because that's what I like. And I will put one hand on your cheek and one hand on your hips and slowly do the same to you." I tell her putting her hands on my hips and I then put my left hand on her cheek and my right on her hip. "And then I remind you that I love you and that even though I have done this before I am also nervous because it's with you! And that we both are allowed to stop if or when it becomes to much and that we can revoke consent whenever." I explain. "And now we kiss and go from there." I tell her. She nods as I pull her into a kiss. Our kissing slowly becomes more as our hands naturally move around each other's bodies. "I'm gonna put you on my lap and start kissing your neck. And I will let you do what you think is natural and any weird noises either of us make is probably also natural." I tell her pulling away a little bit. She nods. I pull her onto my lap and slowly start to kiss her neck. She moans a little bit. She slowly grinds her hips into me and I go with it. "I'm gonna reach down your underwear." I tell her. "Is that ok?" I ask her. She nods. "Yes!" She whispers. I continue to kiss her neck as I slowly move my hand down her pants. She moans quietly. "Toni!" She moans out as I rub her clit. I look at her and she pulls my face closer so we can kiss. I keep going and she moans into my mouth as she grinds to get more friction. She unlocks our lips and moves down to my neck. "Cher!" I moan quietly. "This ok?" She asks quietly. "Yeah!" I whisper nodding. She continues probably leaving a hickey.

I roll over as I look at Cheryl who's lying next to me in bed. "Did that really happen?" She asks quietly. I nod. "Yeah." I whisper. She nods. "Ok." She tells me. "Come here!" I say smiling and opening my arms a little bit. She gets closer and snuggles into me. "I did a number on your neck." She says looking at my hickey. I smile. "I have makeup for a reason. Also you should look at your neck." She sits up a little bit and I sit up on my elbow. "I have to present my final in History on Monday!" She tells me. "You can put makeup over it! And they're not that dark! Don't worry, they would look worse by now!" I tell her reaching over and rubbing them gently. She nods. I move my hand up to her cheek. "I'll come over early to help you." I tell her smiling. She smiles and I pull her into a kiss. She pulls away a little bit. "I love you." She whispers. I smile. "I love you too." She kisses me again. She looks at me. "There's something you need to tell me isn't there?" She asks quietly. I nod. "Um... there's something I did, and I now feel really guilty about it!" I tell her. "What?" She asks concerned. "Um... I had noticed your appreciation about sex and I knew you probably didn't want to originally talk to me about it, so I asked Betty to find a way to bring it up with you so maybe you'd be more comfortable talking to me about it and now I feel like I lied or something!" I tell her. "Betty told me you asked her." She says quietly. "Like opened the conversation telling me." She adds. "I just wanted you to talk to someone I knew you were more comfortable talking about this with! Cheryl, there's certain things you do that concern me given how you grew up and the whole topic of sex was one of those things that I knew was going to be harder for you to talk to me about at first because it has been." I explain to her. "I'm not mad! We had a long conversation about it and it helped me understand where you were coming from and I'm not mad." I nod. "Why didn't you say that Betty told you point blank?" I ask her. "Oh! I wanted to see how long it would take you to break, didn't take as long as I thought." She tells me. I smile and we both laugh a bit. "You're lucky I love you." I whisper rubbing her cheek with my thumb. She puts her hand over the one on her cheek. "I need to ask this again for my own peace of mind. You didn't feel pressured to have sex right?" I ask her. "No! Of course not! I honestly had been thinking about it for a while now and I love and trust you! And of all the people I could have had my first time with you're the first person I think of." She tells me. "I don't know if that made sense but we've been together long enough where you can understand what I'm saying just by a few looks." I smile. "I know what you mean babe!"

"So! I heard from Betty that Cheryl was freaking out about hickeys?" Veronica says walking into the blue and gold. "Hi V!" I say ignoring what she said and continue to work on my computer. "I'm assuming my advice worked and the advice Betty gave Cheryl snapped some sense into her?" She asks quietly. I nod still looking at my computer. "We did, it was a little rough but we did have a good time and thank you for getting Betty to talk to her, I feel bad and so I did tell her that I sent Betty and she said Betty opened the conversation telling her the truth." I explain. She smiles a little bit. "That seems about right." She whispers. I