431: The One Where Toni Eats A 'Fun' Brownie

TONI POV:

I look at Cheryl. "Take it, it'll calm you down." She says as I look at the brownie. "I've never gotten high before though, I heard it doesn't work the first time." I tell her. "Just try it. If it doesn't work then you can hide in our room." I nod. I pick up the brownie and eat it. "I'm gonna regret eating the whole thing aren't I?" She nods. "Tell me when everyone gets here I'm gonna go sit in front of the tv in the guest house and question my life choices and wait for dinner to be ready and say I'm working in my on an important project." I tell her. "You're gonna have to explain that!" She says quietly. "Ok, I've been working on a project I'll just talk about that!" She nods. "Go! I'll have Sweet Pea get you so I can save face and you can actually be retrieved!" She tells me. I nod. "What if I can't be around people?" I ask her. "I'll say you're not feeling that well, but if you're ok I'll say you're feeling better."

CHERYL POV:

I look at Toni as she walks into the dining room, stoned out of your mind. "The chandelier is really pretty." She tells me as I walk over to her. "You picked it out." I whisper. "I did?" I look at her. "I'm hungry." I nod. "Well, I made you a plate, go upstairs and eat!" I say grabbing the plate and handing it to her. "Feel better Toni!" Veronica says quietly. "Yeah!"

I walk into the bedroom as Toni lies in bed. "How to do you feel?" I ask her. "I'm coming down, the anxiety is starting." I nod. "Are we gonna be up all night freaking out?" I ask her. "I think I'm dying." I nod. "Yup!" I whisper getting into bed.

Idk what else I can do with this