411: The One With The Beds

CHERYL POV:

I look at Toni as she thrust faster. "Babe!" I moan out. "Oh god!" I moan loudly. "Faster or harder?" She ask quietly. "Harder." I whisper. She nods and thrust a bit harder. I moan quietly. The entire bed shakes. "Do you think can Veronica hear us?" I ask her. "Probably so we should be quiet." She says quietly. "Let me ride you." I say quietly. We can't stick to one sex position. We both sit up and she sits down against the pillows. "Sit up." I say quietly. She sits up. I straddle her and pull her into a kiss. "I love you." She whispers. "I love you too, more than you know." She smiles as I slide onto her dick. She moans quietly. "Cheryl, you're so tight! You don't know how good it feels." She kisses me. I look at Toni as I ride her slowly. "Oh!" I moan out. "God you're so tight." She whispers rubbing my clit. "I'm gonna cum!" I tell her. "Do you want to change positions?" She ask quietly. "No this is working." She nods. I slow down a little bit and ride out the orgasm. I feel her cum inside me too. "Oh! Ah! Ahh!" She groans as her grinding gets sloppy. I get off her dick as we both pant. I watch her cum drip out of me onto her dick. "That's so hot." She whispers. "Wanna go again?" I ask quietly. "I want to squirt all over your dick." I tell her. She looks at me in shock. "I'm not opposed to that." She whispers. "Same thing? It seems to get you going?" She ask quietly. I nod as I slide back onto her. "God! How are you so tight?" She ask whispering in my ear. I moan quietly as I ride her slowly. She slowly rubs her fingers up and down my stomach. She knows how much that turns me on. "Fuck!" I moan quietly. We both grind into each other. "Your dick is huge." I whisper. She reaches over to one of the sex toys in the bed, I don't really pay attention to which one until I feel something cold slide into my ass. I moan louder than I expected. "Shh! Veronica will hear!" She whispers. "Don't slide a vibrating butt plug into my ass unexpectedly and expect me to be quiet!" I tell her. She kisses me. "You're so hot when you're mad." She whispers. I kiss her to get her to shut up. "Mirror." She says quietly. "What?" I ask confused. "I want to watch you watch yourself get fucked from behind in the mirror." She says quietly. I look at her. "Ok." I smile. I get off her and she kneels on the bed. She moves me so I'm on my knees, lying with my chest against the bed and head sticking up. She grabs a bandana and tie my hands together. I moan as she slides into me. "Fuck!" I moan as I watch her thrust faster and faster into me repeatedly. "I'm gonna cum!" I moan out. She thrust a bit more until I squirt on her. She slowly unloads in me and sits back in the bed as she catches her breath. "Oh my god! I'm seeing stars." She says as I lie next to her. "In a good way or we need to bring you to the hospital way?" I ask her. "Good way." I nod. I kiss her. "I love you." I whisper. She smiles. "I love you too babe." She says smiling.

I walk out into the kitchen. "Good morning." Veronica says smiling. "Good morning." I say smiling. "What are you making?" I ask her. "Pan cakes." I nod. "Cool." I smile pouring some coffee. "Where's Toni?" She ask quietly. "She still sleeping." I say quietly. "That makes sense." I look at her. "Our beds are against the same wall! The pictures were falling off the walls!" She tells me. "R-really?" I ask quietly. "Oh my god! I don't need to know how big Toni's dick is! I don't need to know how tight you are! And I didn't want to know you have butt plugs!" She explains. "I don't need to know that Toni likes when you watch yourself get fucked from behind!" She tells me. "You heard that?" Toni says walking out of our bedroom and into the kitchen. We look at her. "I have to go to the bathroom." I say quietly.

TONI POV:

I go to pour myself some coffee. I feel Veronica's eyes burning into my back. I look at her. "What?" I ask quietly. "You guys are so loud!" I smile a little. "Thank you." She rolls her eyes. "Why do you guys have to have sex here?" She ask quietly. "We don't! But last night we were horny and your place was closer." I tell her. "Car?" She ask quietly. "I picked her up in my bike." I say quietly. "It's not comfortable having sex on the bike. Trust me." I say quietly. "It's not like the music video." I tell her. "What music video?" She ask confused. "Nevermind." I say sitting down at the table. "You and Cheryl has been together for a while." I nod. "When are you guys taking the next step?" She ask quietly. "You really want her to move out don't you?" I ask her. "You have your own place! Why don't you just go there a lot of the time or something?" She ask quietly. "You want me to ask her to move in don't you?" I ask her. She nods.

I pull away from Cheryl. "Everything ok?" She ask quietly. "I was talking to Veronica. She wants you to move out because of the noise." I tell her. "I could just move my bed over to a different wall and see if that helps for a while, we can also go to your place more often." I nod. "I was gonna ask you to move in with me actually. I'd been thinking about it for a while." I tell her. She looks at me. "Um... Sure." I look at her. "Really?" I ask smiling. "Yeah! We've been together for a little over a year, I think it's time to take the next step in our relationship." She says quietly. "We'd be moving to your place right?" She ask quietly. "I was thinking about getting somewhere else for the both of us though." I say quietly. "But if you don't want to do that we don't have to." I say quietly. "I kinda want to move into your place, it's bigger and most of my stuff is already there." I nod. "We can do that." I pull her into a kiss. "Want to annoy Veronica one last time?" She ask quietly. I smile. "Yeah." I say quietly.

I put my shirt on and grab my shoes. "Where are you going?" I look at Cheryl as she lies in bed. "I have to head home, I have an interview first thing in the morning and I said to pick me up at my place. I'll talk to you after it." I tell Cheryl. She smiles. "Ok I love you." She says pulling me into a kiss. "I love you too." I whisper. "I'll see you tomorrow." I say putting my shoes on. She smiles. "Bye." She says before I walk out. I see Veronica watching tv. "Bye!" I say walking to the door. "Whatever." She says quietly. I nod and walk out.

I walk into Pop's and go over to the booth Cheryl is at. "How was the interview?" She ask quietly. "Good." I smile. "It'll be online tomorrow I think." I say quietly. "My girlfriend is famous." She says jokingly. I smile. "I'll try to remember you when I'm excepting my Grammy." I joke. "You don't even make music." She says laughing quietly. "I can't belive my job is getting me interviews with some really big news organizations!" I say quietly. She smiles. "I'm really happy for you." I look at her. "I'm serious! I'm just tired." I nod. "Wanna go back to my place and have sex?" I ask her. "Yeah!" She says sitting up. "Let me pay, I'll meet you there." I smile.

I walk into the bedroom. "Good morning." I say looking at Cheryl, she's sitting up in bed. I can tell something is wrong. "You ok?" I ask her. "I missed my period." She says quietly. "What?" I ask in shock. "I never miss it." I nod. "Aren't you on birth control?" I ask her. "I might have missed one or two when staying over since I wasn't able to take it." I nod. "Ok." I whisper. "Have you taken a test?" I ask her. She nods. "Are you pregnant?" I ask quietly. She nods again. "Is that why you agreed so easily to moving in together?" I ask. She shakes her head. "No I've wanted to do that for a while but I didn't think you were on the same page with me until you said it." I nod. "Are you gonna want to keep the baby?" I ask her. "I don't know yet." She says holding back tears. I nod. "I'll support you either way. I love you and if you have and keep the baby, I'm here. If you have the baby and give them up for adoption, I'm here. You decide you want an abortion, I'm here." I explain. "It's not just my choice." She says quietly. "Why not?" I ask her. "Because I want you to have a say." She tells me. I nod. "Well, my say is that, you don't have to do this alone, I'm with you for any choice. There are pros and cons to all, the only thing I ask is if you put the kid up for adoption, you setting that kid up for a life time of trauma! Even if that kid has the best family in the world. Trust me, I know." She nods. "I don't want to have a kid just put them up for adoption! That's out of the picture." I nod. "That leaves 2 options." She nods. "I think we both need to have a sit down conversation about this." She tells me. "Well, I don't have any plans today. We can do this right now." I tell her. She nods. "Well, if we keep the baby, that means taking care of another human being for the rest of our lives even after they move-." She stops herself. "I'm not ready to have a baby." She says holding back tears. "I can't have a baby yet." She whispers. I wipe her tears. "What about you?" She ask quietly. "I want kids, but I honestly don't know if now is the right time." I tell her. "What if I wanted to have the baby?" She ask quietly. "Then i'd still be here no matter what." She smiles. "I want to have kids with you Cheryl, but honestly nows not the time." She nods. "Not today." She whispers. "Not today." I say smiling.