472: The One Where They Talk About Jason

CHERYL POV:

I look at some on the pictures Toni has taken that are hanging in her room. "Can I ask you something? And no matter what you're answer is, I won't be mad." I ask her looking at a picture of the exterior of the Whyte Wyrm. "I had no idea it happened. Yes, I was working there, but I didn't work on Fridays! The room was locked, but it was locked even before your father even locked him in there." She explains knowing what I was going to ask. She looks at me. "How did you know?" I ask her. "You've been looking at that picture a lot and the tone of your voice different then when you usually ask that question." She explains. "I did see him before he died with the drugs. I happened to be taking out the trash when he was there. It was weird, remember thinking that but not really questioning it because we've had the nice looking, put together, clean guy do drug runs since they look less sketchy, but I do remember thinking about it was weird that your brother of all people was doing that." She explains further. "Also if you ask anyone that was there at the time, we hear gun shots and stuff all the time so unless it's actually in the bar, no one questions it, someone might go outside to check but it's not a whole thing." She adds. I nod. "Thanks Toni." She nods. "I'm sorry I don't have more information or anything, I would have told you if I knew more." She tells me. "Would you have helped if involved?" I ask her. She nods. "Probably, but there's a lot of stuff I've done, and will do that I'm not proud of." She tells me. "What if the police asked you about helping and you did?" I ask her. "I wouldn't be standing here telling you this. I'd either be in jail or just not able to look you in the eyes." She says quietly. "Anything else?" She asks quietly. "So you never saw my father there?" She shake her head. "I don't know if he was there multiple times or not, if he was, he was sneaking in and out." She tells me. "Ok. Not even his car?" I ask. "Maybe but we'd get the occasional rich woman or guy either looking for a hook up or looking for drugs and they'd drive their fancy ass cars and wonder why they got broken into." She explains. "Ok, I think I'm done." She nods. "Can I ask questions?" She asks quietly. I nod. "Why did you go with the plan?" She asks quietly. "I didn't think it was gonna end in him actually dying. I thought he was just running away from my crazy family and I didn't blame him." I tell her. "I thought I'd hear from him in a few weeks, but I never did." She nods. "Obviously!" I add. She looks at me. I look around at more of her pictures. "You're really good!" I tell her. She takes a deep breath. "Thanks! Cher!" She smiles. "What got you into it?" I ask her. "My aunt was a photographer and she'd show me how to do stuff and whatnot, and when she got sick, she gave me her cameras since she wasn't able to use them." She explains. "Is your aunt ok?" I ask her. "As in is she still alive?" I ask. "She is! She's actually doing a lot better! She's just still doesn't have enough energy to go out and photograph." She tells me. There's a knock on the door and her dad comes in. "Hey! Dinner is ready, if you guys are hungry." He tells us. "I made lo mein, with Chicken and Shrimp." He tells us. Toni and I look at each other and shrug. "Ok." She says quietly.