505: The One With The Bee

CHERYL POV:

"Cheryl! Cher!" I hear Toni shout from the backyard. She runs into the house. "What's wrong?" I ask concerned. "Bee!" She says showing me the palm of her hand. I nod. "Let me get the first aid kit!" I say quietly. "Sit down!" I tell her. She sits down and I grab the first aid kit. I sit down at the table in front of her. I grab the tweezers. She looks away as I take the stinger out of her hand. "Cher!" She shouts. I put the stinger on the table. "All done!" I say quietly. "Let's wash it off." I tell her. We go over to the sink and I clean it off. "Go grab an ice pack." I tell her. She walks to the freezer and grabs an ice pack. "We'll keep an eye on it and if it gets bad we'll go to the hospital." I tell her. She sighs in relief. "Thanks." She whispers. "Thanks for being the calm one in this marriage!" She says smiling a bit. "It's weird how things change!" I say smiling. "Was I always like this but you out did it?" She asks quietly. "Yeah! I think so!" I say quietly. She nods.

I look at Toni as she looks around her hand. "It hurts!" She tells me. "Do you want me to kiss it and make it better?" I ask her. "How sad would it be if I said yes?" She asks me. "Wouldn't be the weirdest thing I've done for you!" I say taking her hand and kissing it. She smiles a little bit. "Thanks." She whispers. "Is it hospital worthy?" I ask her. "I don't think so, I'm not allergic!" She says. I nod.