Is It The End?

At Amarah's house, her and Ben were arguing.

"RIGHTTT BECAUSE YOU DID SUCH A GREAT WAY OF MAKING THE WHOLE CHARADE BELIEVEABLE! You were so stuck on them you forgot to fake being a fiance!"

"CAUSE YOUR NOT MY FIANCE!"

"I DONT KNOW HOW MIRANDA DEALT WITH YOUR ASS! SHE HAD TO HAVE LOST HER MIND SOMEWHERE ALONG THE WAY"

"FUCK YOU AND DONT SPEAK ON MY WIFE!" he yelled stepping in front her.

"SHES NOT YOUR WIFE DUMBASS, MY BROTHERS FUCKING HER! I CANT FUCKING DEAL WITH THIS!" she yelled going to get her phone.

" What are you doing?!"

She didn't respond and called her dad, he answered quickly.

" Yes, sweetheart?"

" I want him gone this week!"

Bens eyes went wide and he tried to grab the phone but she kept moving.

"Okay, sweetheart you got it."

"Thanks, dad" she hung up the phone and face an angry Ben.

"The fuck, was that for?!"

"You keep pissing me off!! Just shut the fuck up and go jack off or something!" she rolled her eyes and walked to her room.

Ben went to the basement and thought about what he could do next. He slowly closed his eyes  as sleep took him over before hearing shots and commotion.

Before he could get out the bed, the basement door opened and a woman stood at the steps.

"Benji, Lets go!" Ros yelled.

He quickly got up and followed her out the door. As they got in the car and she pulled off he looked in the back seat to his father.

"Dad? What the hell is going on?"

"You thought I'd let you die that easy. Plus, your mother would kill me for." he chuckled.

Ben nodded and looked out the window as the buildings passed by.

Back at the house Amarah was locked in her room with two of her guards until they heard the shots stop and cars pull off. They walked out to see a couple men injured and a couple dead. She checked the basement and saw that Ben was gone.

"FUCK!" Amarah yelled.

She had an idea of who it was and called her dad. Her next call was her brother but he wasn't answering so she left a message.

Back at the Drake/Bailey House

The next morning Marcus awoke to Miranda laying on him and hard knocks at the door.

"Yes?" Marcus yelled

Devon opened the door with his hand covering his eyes.

"Get dressed and be at the car in 10 minutes. Amarahs house got shot up and Benjamin Sr. got Benjamin." he said before walking out.

All the sleep left Marcus's body as he softly moved her off him. He got dressed and left a note for miranda telling her where he'll be.

He hopped in the car and talked with Devon on their next plan. They had two problems, Aja and Benjamin's family. Both of them had to go and soon. He was planning on making things permanent with miranda and turn the business legal.

Devon knew of his plans and he knew how important it meant to him. He knew these next couple weeks was straight business.

Sorry y'all, I been busy buttt this book is coming to a close end. Hope yall enjoy these next chapters ☺️