Who Is She?

Mirandas P.O.V.

Miranda walked down the halls of grey sloan memorial trying to put her finger on why she knew this name. It had been stuck in her head since last night, she finally decided to ask Callie.Finally seeing her in the attending lounge, she asked.

"Hey, Callie. Who is Amarah?"

Callie nearly chocked on her coffee and stared at miranda.

"You don't remember Amarah?"

"No, I remember the name. I just dont know from where."

"Okay, its kind of a long story. You sure, you wanna know?"

"Yessss, Callie. Just tell me."

Callie then filled her in on everything, amarah, the miscarriage, the separation, the apartment, and her coming back.

" You've got to be kidding right, ben said that apartment was because i moved to learn more about their hospital. He wouldnt lie, right?" Miranda said with tears in her eyes

"Im sorry Miranda but thats the truth."

"Thank you Callie."

They hugged and miranda made her way to do rounds. It was nearing the end of her shift and she couldn't wait to talk to ben.

Grabbing her things and heading home, all she could think about is that whole situation. When she got home she showered, put on a nightgown, grabbed some wine and settled on her couch to watch tv. It was nearing 11 and ben is usually home by now. Just when she thought that, she heard the door open.

"Hey baby, what are you doing up this late." ben said watching his wife's face go blank.

"Why'd you lie to me?"

"What are you talking about?"

"The apartment, Callie told me everything.Why lie to me?" miranda said standing up.

"Baby it's nothing and i didn't want to resurface issues we moved on from."

" Its not nothing Benjamin and now you done surfaced a wholeee other issue with me. So, you can sleep on the couch till I see fit."

" Miranda are you serious?"

" Yes , very. " Miranda said picking up her wine and heading upstairs.

Bens P.O.V.

" you've got to be kidding me" he said under his breath watching his wife go upstairs.

He already had a bad day and decided to head to deans to talk it out. He texted Miranda letting her know where he'd be. When he got to deans they talked and drank a little. After their talk he soon laid down on deans couch. But something was off, he could just feel it. Shaking it off he soon fell asleep.

Unknown P.O.V.

"Amarah, she's at the house alone. Its up to you?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yep, Her husband left an hour ago."

" Bring her to me. Fyi she can put up a fight and have fun with her."

" Alright."

Hanging up the phone he made his way inside the house.