Where Is She?

Trigger warning: kidnapping and sexual assault

Miranda P.O.V.

She was laying in bed when she thought she heard footsteps. Getting out of bed and grabbing her robe she decided to check. Looking out into the hallway she didn't see anything so she decided to go downstairs and make another glass of wine. She thought, maybe she was on edge from being alone in the house. Going into the kitchen she opened a lower cabinet to grab the wine.

"yeah, this is gonna be fun" a deep voice said

Screaming and turning around Miranda saw a tall built man with a mask on standing in front of her.

" Who are you?"

"Don't worry about that." he said inching closer and closer until Mirandas back hit the counter. She then noticed the gun he had as he put his hands on her waist. Miranda was frozen in fear, it felt as if she couldn't move and she had wished ben stayed here. The man hugged her into him, his hands moving to her butt and his face going into her neck. Miranda pushed him hoping he would stop but that only pissed him off. Pulling out the gun he put it to her head. Miranda was shaking and crying with tears down her face.

" Hey, don't cry baby. This is just the beginning "he said wiping her tears with his other hand,"Now turn around for me."

Crying still miranda reluctantly turned around. She soon after felt the tip of the gun at her neck and felt his body soon press up against her. His other hand snaked on her waist moving up to her breast massaging it rough. Even though she hated this, she moaned seeing as her breasts were her most sensitive pleasure area.

" I like that baby."

She could soon feel his erection and his hand never stopped. She soon felt his lips replace the tip of the gun and the gun move to her side. His hand that was massaging her breast slowly made its way down between her legs. Miranda squeezed her legs together for dear life.

" Uh Uh, Open Up or you gone have bigger problems." Getting his lips close to her ear he whispered. " I know your husband, where he works, and how he's at deans house right now. You wouldn't want him dead now would you."

Shaking her head no and unclenching her thighs, his hand found its way to her folds rubbing slowly.

"Use your words baby and look at you already wet for me."

"N- N - No " she stuttered trying to get out. Before he could do anything else his phone rang.

" Fuck me, right when It's getting good."

Answering the phone, still on miranda just moving his hand back to her breast and putting the gun in his pants.

" What Amarah?" he asked with frustration in his voice.

"Amarah?"miranda thought

Amarah sighed annoyed, " Where is She?"

"Right here, you said I could have my fun."

" Well benjamin has a shift in 2 hours he'll be over their soon. "

" If you gone have fun, take her to your house"

" Bet."

Hanging up the phone and backing up a little he told miranda to turn around. She did and he kissed her lips. He told her to grab a couple pieces of night gowns and necessities. She ran upstairs and did just that. When she was done he put handcuffs on her wrists * her wrists are in front of her and not behind her* and had her get in the passenger seat of his range rover. He had his hand on her thigh, the whole ride.

" why me?" miranda thought, hoping this would all end soon.

Bens P.O.V.

He had about an hour before his shift so he decided to head home and shower. Getting in the the house he realized it was quiet, usually around this time miranda would be up getting ready or heading out the door. Her car was till out side and he suddenly felt that same feeling last night. Jogging upstairs he looked everywhere for her. Looking back into their room he called out for her.

" Baby!!"

He heard a phone ring thinking it was his he picked up his phone. But it wasn't his, he followed the sound and saw her purse and searched through it for her phone. Finally grabbing it he check the caller ID to see it was Callie. He decided to pick up, thinking she went with callie and had left her stuff.

" MIRANDA BAILEY , WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU. did you forget your shift started earlier today. Hellllooooo?."

" Callie, its me Ben."

"Ben?,Wheres Miranda?"

"Shes Missing."