Who Was He?

*time jump to 2 months later*

Mirandas P.O.V.

Over the past months marcus was being a such a gentleman. He had been taking miranda on dates and been spoiling her. She currently was laying in bed waiting for marcus to get home. It was late and she decided to go to his office and look around. It wasn't her first time doing it but, today felt special. As she was looking around she saw an folder with benjamin's name on it. She quickly opened it, she read about his past , his whereabouts, his well being , she read everything. When she closed the folder and put it back down, she realized the tears that had fallen from her eyes. She basically read how she ended up here and the things he did as a child. She wiped her tears and watched the door open.

Marcus walked in with flowers and a bag of miranda's favorite snacks, he hadn't looked up to notice her state" Hey baby i'm back, i didn't see you in our room. I figured you'd be in here. I got you these." He said finally looking up. " Whats wrong baby?"

" I read the file on benjamin, his past."

" Im sorry baby, anything you want we'll do. " He said walking to her and kissing her.

" Get me some divorce papers." she said softly taking the flowers from him

" are you sure?"

" yes, baby. plus i might have a new husband in mind." she said smirking.

Marcus laughed and kissed her, leading her back to their room. He got showered and changed into pajamas while miranda put a flower in the vase of other flowers. She had started to keep at least one flower from each bouquet he's got her and put them in a vase. She soon got into bed, marcus following close behind. They cuddled until she was asleep and he sent a text to his lawyer about the papers and went to bed.

Amarah P.O.V.

*the next morning*

She was getting dressed into a tank top and booty shorts. After the baby she got a lil thicker and she had been in the house more. She hired a personal nanny for her new baby girl, Allie. She honestly was just stressed and a little depressed from the toll it took on her. She decided she would visit Ben. Heading to the basement she saw ben laying in bed watching tv. He had bruises and healing cuts. She knew her dad would be giving him hell but she still liked him and wanted to make him a little comfortable, while she could. Climbing onto the bed and sitting on top of him she waited for him to say something. But instead he just stared off at the tv.

" Benjaminnnn, i miss you."

He looked at her with no expression and looked back at the tv. He was miserable, you could tell but she was horny and stressed. She wanted to relax and remembered just how good he was in bed. She slowly rocked her hips on him, he was only wearing his boxers and a tank top. She could feel him getting hard but he just stared through her. She started to get frustrated and went back upstairs,but not before doing a big dramatic sigh and rolling her eyes... she needed to find a way to get him to fuck her. Once she got a plan, she went shopping for some things and decided to wait until tonight to set it in motion.

Benjamins P.O.V.

He couldn't lie Amarah was fine and he was definitely attracted to her but, he was just out of it. He had been tortured every day for the past two months and he was over it. He wondered how long this could last. He was now also frustrated because it had been a long while since he got sum and he was now irritated on why she couldn't be frustrated on her own. He spent the next couple hours doing what he had been doing everyday, watch tv.

Amarahas P.O.V.

It was around 10, she knew ben was still up because she could see him watching tv on the camera. She took out the lingerie she had bought earlier and slipped it on. It was a hot pink set and she put on a black robe tying it tight enough to cover her. She sprayed some perfume and let her braids fall down her back. She quickly checked herself out in the mirror and put on some lipgloss. Once she was sure she looked good she headed to the living room with a bag in her hand.

" Hey Sam, dont let anyone come in or out but me. Got it?"

" Yes, Ma'am " sam said from the living room.

He watched her as she walked away, slightly shifting in his seat. He was definitely checking her out. Amarah has had her share of men, maybe more than others. Sam knew that and he would jump on the opportunity if it came. Amarah went to the basement, locking the door behind her. She found ben sitting in a chair, playing the game. She put the bag on the nightstand and made her way in front of the tv. Ben paused the game and stared at her waiting for her to move. She slowly untied her robe and dropped it to the ground. Bens eyes went down to her breast and back up to her face before sitting back in his chair. She slowly walked to him and straddled his lap and started kissing his neck. His face never changed and he seemed unbothered by her. He was shirtless with just sweats* no underwear*. She slowly kissed down his chest and torso pulling out his dick. She got on her knees and looked up at him to find him still staring at the tv. She started giving him head and after a short while he started lowly grunting at the feeling of her mouth. She took it as approval and continued and she felt him twitch in her mouth and noticed ben gripping the chair. Before he could cum she released him out of her mouth with a soft kiss and took off her underwear. She climbed on top off him, seeing his eyes closed, head tilting back, and him slowly licked his lips. She grabbed his dick and aligned him with her entrance. She slowly slid down his length until he was fully in her.

" fuckkk" ben moaned

She grinned and slowly began riding him earning small moans and grunts from ben. She began to speed up feeling her climax arising when, ben wrapped one of his arms around her waist and used the other to take off her bra. He began massaging her breast and took her nipple into his mouth. She moaned loudly and her rhythm became sloppy. He soon after grabbed her head and gave her a sloppy kiss and started to pound into her fast from below.

" Oh my god benjaminnn, im so close dont stop"

" shut the fuck up and take it" he said lightly chocking her.

Amarah felt him twitch inside of her and began trying to meet his thrusts. She soon released all on his dick. His thrusts became sloppy as he came deep in her grabbing her ass. She slowly began grinding her hips on him feeling him become harder inside of her. He picked hep up and put her on the bed. He slid out of her and went to the bathroom, but not before saying....

" thanks, you should leave"

...and shut the door. She scoffed and went to the night stand to find the viagra. She poured two caps into his water and put her robe back on leaving it open.She headed back upstairs and going into the living room.

"Hey Sam if ben comes looking for me tell him im in my room"

" sure boss, uhh your clothes" he said trying not to stare.

" what about them, i look good don't I."

She rolled her eyes and went upstairs to shower. She slipped on a t shirt and some panties and got into bed waiting for him to come up.

Bens P.O.V.

After Amarah left he showered and wrapped a towel around his waist. He decided to drink his water. He sat down lotion up and slipping on some boxers. "damn, im horny as fuck rn."he thought. He tried to get in bed and sleep it off but he couldn't, so he decided to relieve himself but it only seemed to make him more frustrated. "fuck it" he thought. He decided to go upstairs, confused on why the door was unlocked. Entering what he assumed was the living room her heard a voice.

" Stairs are to the right, her room is the second one on the left."

Ben nodded and headed to her room. When he opened the door she looked at him and smirked. It was like switch went off and the next thing he knew he was ramming into her from behind.

" Ohhhh myyy, pleaseee dont stopp" she yelled

Ben only went harder until she began shaking. That didnt stop him though , he kept going until he came in her and flipped her on her back.

" we aint done." he said looking down at her

After what seemed forever he slipped on his boxers and headed back downstairs while she was asleep. He showered and got into bed. He stared at the ceiling and began thinking of when the day would com