Who Is This Hoe?

Omniscient P.O.V.

"Cut that shit out Aja and put yo damn clothes on" devon said

" yea dont nobody wanna see dat" marcus said going to the kitchen to get a drink. He was going to need it.

Aja put back on her trenchcoat tying it. Devon stared at her wondering why in the hell she came back. He knew that this would bring some issues especially if miranda came down here. He knew she was raised right but he also knew she wasn't to be fucked with. How in the fuck was marcus going to get rid of her, bitch was like a fly... just annoying as fuck. Marcus entered the room with two glasses of whiskey, handing one to devon. Aja sat down on the couch as the two men sipped their alcohol.

"The fuck you want Aja?" marcus asked with irritation in his voice

"I missed my man"

"Im not yo man, dont play with me"

" nobody can do it like me"

"Actuallyyy-" devon said sipping his drink

"Actually what?" she said standing and putting her hand on her hips

"Should i tell her or you, man?"

"Ill tell her"

Devon nodded sipping his drink with a smirk on his face. He never liked her ass and him and marcus had been best friends since kids. He couldn't lie, he loved drama. But with Aja it was always some next level shit.

" I got a woman , whos better than you and does me wayyyy better than you." he says laughing, looking towards devon he says, " im telling you mannnn, its like magic bro."

Both men laughed as Aja scowled.

"SO YOU JUST GONE FORGET EVERYTHING WE HAD.THAT BITCH AINT GOT NOTHING ON ME . WE WAS TOGETHER FOR 5 YEARS, YOU EVEN PUT A RING ON IT . I BET SHE AINT GOT NOTHING." she yelled hoping the mystery woman was here

"DONT START THAT SHIT, YOU AINT NOTHING BUT A HOE. IM GLAD I LEFT YO ASS. BEST DECISION OF MY LIFE!!"

Devon decided to check upstairs, he knew miranda was still up and he hoped she couldn't hear this. But boy was he wrong.

Mirandas P.O.V.

I was watching tv waiting for marcus to return when I heard yelling. I threw one of marcus's hoodies on and walked out the room to find devon coming up the steps.

"Oh, Heyyy miranda. What are you doing?"

" I heard yelling I decided to see whats going on?"

"Oh, its nothing. You knowww just marcus being marcus."

She raised her eyebrow about to turn around when the yelling got louder.

"GIRL FUCK YOU AND YA DADDY BALD HEADED ASS!"

" YOU KNOW YOU WANT ME MJ!"

"Mj?" miranda said scrunching her nose

"Fuck, they couldnt be any louder. Look, marcus and old hoe are arguing. Ill fill you in later, you might as well come downstairs." devin said reaching out his hand for her.

She took his hand as he guided her downstairs. When they got in the living room, Aja's back was facing them and marcus was too mad to notice they were there. Miranda stood there confused looking between the three.

" Marcus" devon said trying to catch his attention through the arguing.

"MARCUS!!" the two still kept arguing as he released a sigh

" MARCUS JERMAINE KING!"

The arguing stopped as marcus noticed miranda and devon.

" Go back to bed baby, Ill be up soon." marcus said rubbing his forehead.

"Ohhh so this is the bitch" Aja said turning around and eyeing her.

"Bitch!?" miranda said stepping forward before devon stopped her

" Man , Can you take her upstairs?" marcus said getting another drink

"You know how strong she is, right? plus it seem like you need backup anyway." devon said holding a laugh

"Nah, Let that bitch handle me" Aja yelled

" LOOK I AINT GONE BE CALLED BITCH AGAIN. TRY ME!" miranda said walking up on her

" HEY! Miranda take yo ass upstairs and Aja get the fuck out!! Devon make sure she leave too."

" Yes, Sir. Come on inspector gadget." He said practically dragging her out the house.

Miranda never moved but, just crossed her arms staring at him.

" Tf did I say Miranda" marcus said a little pissed off

" Who you talking to?" she said with an attitude

Marcus rolled his eyes, walking up to her and picking her up. She let out a little squeal and wrapped her legs around his waist. He headed upstairs to their room , shutting and locking the door behind him. Making his way to the bed he sat her down, stripping away the sweats he had on.

" Strip Now!"

Miranda wasted no time stripping away her clothes.

" All 4's."

She got on all 4's waiting for what was going to happen. She was already wet from the anticipation as he was just standing there admiring her while stroking hisself. He grabbed her hips and inserted hisself into her fully. Not wasting any time he began pounding into her. Going fast and hard releasing all the anger he had built up. All you could hear was miranda screaming and moaning from the pleasure. He grabbed her hair pulling on it and roughly grabbing her ass.

" Fuckkkk marcus im so closeee" miranda moaned out as he groaned from the feeling

His hand reached around rubbing her clit until he felt her release on his dick.

" Marcussss, oh my godddd" she yelled as his strokes got faster until he came in her still rubbing her clit.

He strokes got slower and his hands squeezed her breast until he was content. She was close to coming again when he pulled out and went to shower. " Did he really just stop?" she thought to her self. She was too tired to argue and just laid in bed until she could feel her legs again. He soon exited the bathroom with gym shorts on.

" Im going to the gym, Ill see you later."

He walked out not giving her a kiss or even looking her way. She thought it was strange and couldn't wait to talk to devon about the girl from earlier. She knew his mood change had something to do with her.