Family Dinner Or Family Hell?

Amarah spent all day talking to ben and forming their "love story". While she was out shopping for dinner she got a text from Ros.

Ros
Will Miranda be joining us, I know she works at the hospital? I would love to see her

Amarah groaned, she actually liked Miranda. But she knew Ben could definitely blow their cover if she was there. She sighed and sent a quick text to Miranda.

Amarah
Do you think you can come to dinner with Marcus tonight at my place? Ros has been snooping around and I need to convince her, me and ben are together.

Miranda
Sure, I will have to tell Marcus.

Amarah
Thank youu, See you tonight

Amarah let out a breath and told Ros she said yes. Hopefully this dinner goes well, because she did not want to deal with more of the Warren family popping up.

Meanwhile Marcus and Devon were staring at a clearly nervous Aja.

" Girl, what the fuck do you want?" Devon asked with irritation in his voice.

They had been sitting there watching her fidget for the past 5 minutes.

" I didnt set yo-"

" You said that on the phone. Get to the point or we're leaving." Marcus said leaning back in his seat.

" I know who did, it was-"

" Who lady?!" Devon said annoyed

" It was Benjamin Sr."

Both men look at each other and started to laugh.

" That old man pleaseeee, why would he stir up trouble now?" Devon said barely believing her.

" His son, he found out somehow Amarah and him are together. He then put two and two together of Amarah being THE Amarah."

" He's rarely ever seen Amarah and even if thats true. How would he know?"

Marcus felt his phone vibrate while the two debated. He quickly looked down to read a text from Miranda.

" He has a daughter and she had been snooping around Amarah's looking for him. We're having dinner with them tonight."

Devin looked at Marcus shocked.

" See, I told you."

" Shut yo stupid ass up, better be lucky this a public place. I'll light yo ass up like a firework. Come on Marcus, let's go."

The men left and headed home talking about the new found information.

"A daugher? That man was old when we were kids. He was still getting it in at his big age."

Marcus chuckled. One thing his friend was gonna do was crack a joke about anything.

" Well, What you gone do? Miranda was his wife, she could know information we don't anddd she could help us take down that old man."

" Your right, but I don't know if I want her more involved than she already is. We got targets on our back all day, everyday. It surprising no one's targeted her yet to get to me."

" The hospital?"

" Yeah but you know what I mean."

" I do. Look man, she with you and loves you. She's gone become a target sooner or later. But only a couple of people would ever try that."

" Yeah. King, Saint, and-"

" Benjamin Sr. So, let's knock em off. We already been weakening King and Saints empires. Only One left to go. Say the word, you know we in it till the end. Thennnn we make this shit legit. Its only but so long we can hide this from cops."

Marcus nodded as they pulled into the driveway.

Devon put his hand on his shoulder as he put the car in park, " We brothers, I got you for life. I'll let you take some time to figure it out. Once you got yo plan, you know where I'm at. Right downstairs on the hall to the right." he ended laughing.

" Mannn go to your room bruh."

"You aint my pops, Thats why Im leaving yo ass. Im getting my own crib."

" Yeahhh, We'll see."

" You know you love me here." he said cheesing

" Whatever man."

Both men walked into the house and headed to their rooms. It was around 3 and the dinner started at 6.

Marcus walked in the room looking for his woman. He saw the bathroom light on and walked in to see her laying in the bath with her eyes closed. He quietly stripped and walked closer to the tub.

"Mr. Drake, Can I help you?"

" Can I join you?"

Miranda opened her eyes to him standing in front of her in all his glory. She licked her lips and nodded as the fine man joined in behind her. He wrapped his arms around her waist.

" You ready?" he asked.

"For?"

" Dinner?"

She sighed, " Honestly no, I haven't seen Ben in months. I wanted it to stay that way."

He kissed her neck, " What do you know about his sister?"

" Ros? She's nice, why?"

"Does she know?"

" I don't know, I didnt even know my own husband was lying to me."

" He never mentioned anything about his past?"

" Nope, he never talked about it. Whenever we did talk about it. It usually started when he was in college. Anything before that was never a discussion. I just thought he had a bad childhood or something."

Marcus nodded, " Well, do you want me to help you relax?"

" Uh Uh, No. I have to be able to walk tonight."

" You'll be able to walk."

He kissed and sucked on her neck. He moved his hands from her waist to her breast firmly grabbing them, eliciting a moan from her lips. He moved his right band between her thighs, his mouth leaving marks on her neck. He slowly made circles on her clit, applying more pressure the louder she moaned. She grabbed his arm and tried to pull away but he inserted two fingers into her pumping slowly while rubbing her clit with his thumb. Her head fell back as her orgasm slowly approached. He sped up his pace and soon felt her tighten around his fingers. She soon came and he slowly pulled his fingers out and sucked them while she regained her breathing.

They washed up and realized they had a little more than an hour to get ready. Miranda slid on a bodycon off the shoulder black dress with heels and some gold jewelry. Her hair was curled and she grabbed a long coat. Marcus wore a long sleeve black sweater , black slacks, some black dress shoes , and a gold watch to match. He let his hair fall and grabbed a coat.

" You look edible ma." He licked his lips and bit his bottom lip staring at the woman in front of him.

" Stop, We have have 30 minutes to get there. Let's go." She said making her way to the front door.

" You know telling me what to do just turns me on." he said pressing his now hard print into her and opened the door.

" You are something else." she laughed.

The couple made their way to the home, making it around 6:15. They took note there was already a car there. They took a took deep breath before heading to the door.

" You ready?" He asked grabbing her hand.

" As ready as I can be."

She slightly smiled and knocked on the door.

There was short pause before they heard the door unlock and open to Amarah in a simple red sundress.

" Heyyyy you guyss!"

Sorry y'all I forgot to upload it last night. Y'all ready for the dinner?😏