Is The Past, The Past?

Marcus sighed knowing that he had just put himself in a bad situation but, he didnt want to lie to miranda. He got up heading into the guest bedroom where miranda laid in bed watching tv.

" Come back to bed" he said in a low whisper

" I am in bed"

He rubbed his hand on his face, " come back to bed or im taking you back to bed

Miranda scoffed and made her self more comfortable in the bed. Marcus nodded and walked towards the bed. He grabbed her ankles pulling her to the edge of the bed, before picking her up. Miranda just rolled her eyes and mumbled about how she wasn't going to stay in the same bed with him until they made it back to their room. Marcus climbed into the bed and laid her on top of him.

Wrapping his arms around her waist and he kissing the top of her head he said, " Im sorry, I didnt mean to upset you. I just wanted to be honest with you. Whatever old feeling or past i got with Aja wont affect what we got and how i feel about you. I want you Miranda Bailey and only you. Im just scared that Aja may mess things up."

Miranda took a second to think before she sat up a little and kissed him softly.

"Thank you for being honest with me. I love you."

" I love you too."

They soon drifted off to sleep. It wasn't long before Marcus's phone rung. Reaching over to pick up the phone he answered without checking the caller id.

" Hello?"

" Mj, i miss you."

Marcus rolled his eyes and sighed.

" Mj? Hellooooo?"

Marcus just hung up and blocked her number. He would deal with her later. He soon went back to sleep.

Devon's P.O.V.

He woke up around 3 to a notification that something was at the door. The guards didn't work at night and there was nothing supposed to be delivered so, he was on alert. He grabbed his gun slowly checking and making his way to the door. When he opened it there was a box with a note on it. He brought the box inside to the living room. He debated on opening it pr leaving it for marcus.

" fuck it" he said to himself opening the box.

It was a finger with a ring on it in the box. He reached over to the letter hoping it would tell him who sent it.

The letter:
Only one person should have a ring , Mj. Don't make me hurt her.

Devon rolled his eyes returning back to bed. He was sick of that bitch and her shit. If it wasn't one thing it was another, he couldn't wait till the day Marcus let him put a bullet in her.

Omniscient P.O.V.

The next morning miranda woke up and got ready for work. She heading downstairs when she realized she couldn't find her keys. She sighed before she remembered she left them in the living room. She grabbed her keys but noticed the box on the coffee table. She decided to take a look and screamed at the sight. Soon both men ran into the living room strapped and ready.

" What's going on?!"

" Theres a finger in that box."

Marcus let out a sigh of relief before looking at the box and note.

" It came in at 3 this morning. from you know who."

Marcus sighed.

" Take miranda to work and stay until her shift is over, I gotta go handle business."

He went upstairs getting dressed as devon got dressed and took miranda to work.

Marcus sighed slipping on a hoodie and sweats. The shit begins today.