Damn, Again?

She rolled her eyes, " Not with me. Go ask someone else."

She shut the door locking it as her gaurd, Sam came in the room.

" Make sure you give me information on bens family and make sure she stays away." she said making her way to the basment

" Yes ma'am "

Heading down there she dropped her robe shutting the door.

" Benjaminnnnn"

" What?" he said angrily,he had on sweats showing the healed cuts and bruises on his stomach and back. He had his back to her watching tv on the couch.

" Dont be a ass, you know why im here"

" No"

" No?, well how would you like if your sister took your spot in torture for the next week."

He stared at her with anger written over his face it slowly fading taking in what she was wearing. Her breast were sitting up and plump in the nightgown. Here nipples were hard and on showcase for his eyes. Her thighs barely covered and thick as ever. He couldn't help the tightness he soon felt in his pants as he looked at her. He licked his lips and turned around fixing himself. The last time he had sex was when she first came down here. He always had a high sex drive and right about now he could lose his mind.

" Like what you see?" she said stepping in front of his view slowly lifting her nightgown over head to show she was naked underneath. He groaned. She took notice to the large print in his pants and lifted one leg putting it on the couch to show him her wet center. She moved her finger to her center rubbing softly as she heard him groan. She closed her eyes and kept pleasuring herself.

He was enjoying the view in front of him. When he noticed her eyes closed he moved her hand and replaced it with his mouth. Slowly licking up and down causing moans to escape her mouth. He started sucking and French kissing her pussy while her hand grabbed his head. On hand reached up to massage her breast while the other hooked onto her thigh to keep her in place.

She felt pressure building up as he started eating her like a maniac.

" Oh my gosshhhhh Bemjamin dont stop please dont" she croacked out as her body began to shake and her orgasm hit her.

He wasted no time sliding down his pants. He brought her other leg on the couch and slowly slid her onto him.They both groaned in unison as she began to ride him. He wrapped his arms around her wiast pounding into her fast and hard. All he could hear is their body's smacking together, her crys, and his groans. He felt her trying to escape his grasp but he just tightened his grip going faster than before.

She couldn't even make a sound as he pounded into her. He watched her breast bounce and he began sucking on one. Thats all it took before she was creaming on his dick. He never stopped causing her to scream his name but soon feel empty when he pulled out . He moved from under her as she leaned over the back of the couch trying to catch her breathe before she could. She felt him slam in her from behind. He grabbed her waist pounding like there was not tomorrow. One hand reached down rubbing her already sensitive clit causing her to clench around his dick.

Ben loved the way it felt and kept rubbing her clit trying to get her to cum again. He was granted his wish when she came and squirted all on his dick. He lifted one leg on the couch and grabbed her throat to stroke her deeper and she moaned uncontrollably. He felt her clench around his dick again sending him over the edge. He came deep inside her continually giving her slow strokes. He pulled out , only to be aching to be in her again. He picked her up taking her to the bed laying her on her back and pushed himself into her again. Her legs wrapped around him and he slowly stroked her and kissed her neck. He slowly pulled out leaving just the tip and slamming into her. He did that over and over until she was crying and screaming she cant take it. He put her legs near her head kissing her to shit her up and began ramming into her.

He fucked amarah senseless until they both we're breathing hard on the bed.

" Benjaming we have to talk about your future."

He looked at her confused," And?"

" Theres one way Ill be able to let you live"

" Ill do anything." his day to die was coming up. He had been counting down on the day . Her father was going to kill him two months from now.

" You be my sex slave"

He looked at her like she lost her mind. " No"

" Fine, your choice but until then im putting that body to use. So whenever I feel like it be ready to fuck."

He watched her leave out the room. He knew she was crazy but who would suggest that. He went to sleep accepting his fate.

Amarah on the other hand still had a couple rounds in her but decided to head to her room and nap.

Back at the hospital....

Miranda was checked out and they confirmed her thoughts. Marcus had been quiet the whole trip home. When they got home Miranda took a shower and got into bed. Marcus on the other hand went straight to the gym. He needed to release his anger and didn't want to snap on miranda. When he was cooled down he made his way upstairs to shower and slipped into bed behind her, holding miranda. She turned around crying into his chest. His heart ached for her. They both silently cried to sleep.