Can I Cater To You?

Omniscient P.O.V.

When they got home. Marcus ran miranda a bath. He lit candles and served her favorite chocolate mousse cake. While she bathed marcus set up the bedroom with candles and rose petals. He brought out gifts he had been hiding and put them on the bed. When he was done he joined miranda in her bath, sitting behind her.

" Marcus what are you doing?"

" Im joining you baby"

" No funny business"

" trust, im saving that for later " he said kissing her cheek

She giggled and they washed each other off. Getting out of the tub, they dried off. Marcus handed her a silk black robe and he slipped on some boxers. Miranda was about to open the door when he covered her eyes.

" Marcus, what is behind this door?"

" A suprise, youll like it."

" I better."

She opened the door and he slowly removed his hands. She walked in and looked at the scene before her. She was smiling from ear to ear. She turned around and kissed marcus.

"Baby dont start nun, yet." he said pulling away, " you gotta open yo gifts first then ill give you some dick."

She went to the bed and opened her gift. Marcus had really outdid himself. He bout her some lingerie, shoes, a tennis bracelet, a small chain necklace, and some books she mentioned she wanted over the time of them being together. She put her gifts up and walked over to marcus who was sitting on the bed.

"I cant thank you enough. " she said kissing his lips.

Her lips moved to his neck kissing him all the way down to his chest. Her hand reached into his boxers and stroked him slowly. He groaned at her touch and kissed her before untying her robe. She pulled his boxers down and got on her knees. She kissed the tip before slowly sucking the tip. She slowly moved down his dick sucking slowly and using her hand stroke him firmly.

"Fuckkk woman, tell me something you cant do."

He grabbed her hair guiding her head up and down his dick. He had head before, but this was the best. She slowly sped up the pace cause marcus to moan her name and tighten his grip. She started to focus on his tip, getting him close to his release.

" Fuck baby im bout to cum."

She kept going until his dick twitched and she felt his cum in the back of her throat. She swallowed and stood up, pushing him back on the bed.

" Tonight is about you baby so, just enjoy the ride." she said climbing on top of him kissing his neck and chest.

She lined up with his dick and slowly slid down until he was fully in her.

" Damn" miranda said throwing her head back and Marcus rubbed her ass.

She slowly began moving up and down at a slow pace. Marcus groaned causing her to move faster on his dick. He started meeting her for every thrust and sat up wrapping his arms around her waist. He attached his mouth to her nipple causing her to moan out his name.

" Fuckkkk marcus, your so bigg" she yelled out as the pressure increased and she tried running.

" Nahhh, you gone take this dick" he said as he switched the position to doggy.

He began pounding into her and choking her.

"Yeahhhh, you love daddy dick dont you?" he said said smacking her ass.

Miranda was struggling to respond and could only moan which caused him to go harder.

"Dont you, I need you to use your words baby"

"YESSS OMG I LOVE YOUR DICK DADDYYYY...FUCKKKK!!!" she yelled as she came all on his dick. Thats all it took before marcus came in her slowing down his strokes and then pulling out. He went to turn the shower on and carried miranda into the shower to clean up. When they were done she slipped on a night gown and he slipped on some sweats. They laid in bed watching tv. They were about to drift off to sleep when the doorbell rung.

" Marcus, who could possibly be here this late."

"I don't know, but Devon's here tonight. He'll handle it."

As they were about to go back to sleep. There was a knock on the door. Marcus groaned and got out of bed to open the door.

" You got a guest downstairs that I think you would want to get rid of."

"It must be someone important if you came and got me." he said as he walked out the room closing the door behind him.

"Its Aja. I tried to get her to leave but, you know how she is." he told her as they walked down the stairs.

" Fuck" marcus thought. Aja had been nothing but trouble since he met her. They did have a relationship but she cheated and put his life on the line over some bs. He never messed with her again. As he entered the living room she stood up and dropped her trench coat revealing her naked body. Both men looked away.

" Heyyyy Mj, you missed me?"