Is She Fooled?

" Heyyy guyysss" Amarah said with a wide smile.

The couple greeted and hugged Amarah as they entered the house.

"Follow me, they are in the living room." she said nervously.

Miranda followed behind and Marcus followed closely. She let go of his hand as they entered the living room. Ben was sitting on the couch with a red button up, black slacks, and black dress shoes. Ros was sitting across from him with a black bodycon dress and heels. Her hair was straight and longer than Miranda remembered. They were drinking and chatting from what she could tell.

"Oh my goshhh Mirandaaa!!" Ros squealed, getting up to hug her.

The two shared a quick embrace.

"How have you been and who is he?" she questioned while staring Marcus down.

" I have been great and that is my man, Marcus. He's also Amarah's brother."

Ros stood confused and crossed her arms.

" Ben told me about you leaving but he never told me you got a man. Your his wife!!"

" Ex-Wife." she said putting an emphasis on the Ex.

Ros looked back at her brother to see him drinking his drink and his jaw clenched.

" I actually have to finish something in the kitchen. Marcus come join me. You all obviously have a lot to catch up on."

The two left while Ros looked between Miranda and Ben.

" Ben care to explain?" she said as she sat back down.

" Fine, During the separation me and Amarah got serious. By the time Miranda came back we were engaged. Me and Miranda got a divorce and she eventually met him. Then me and Amarah got married. Anddd that's that."

Both women caught on to him not using Marcus's name.

" How come you never told me?"

" I don't know."

" Don't bullshit me, Benjamin. Miranda?"

Miranda's eyebrows raised. This had nothing to do with her, she wasn't her sister. Hell, they barely talked except when ben would randomly invite her over.

"Why didn't you tell me? You did leave him and for no good reason." She slightly rolled her eyes saying the last part.

Benjamin never told his sister what he did, just what Miranda did. He didn't want her to think low of him. Now he was regretting his decision. Miranda may not be his anymore but he still knew her. Things could go left quick.

" No good-" Miranda took a deep breath and chuckled, " Your brother told me to leave, he gave me no other choice. So, I left. I dont have to tell you anything about my life. There's a lot you don't know so, I suggest you focus on having fun instead of adding commentary about my life."

Miranda stood up just as Marcus and Amarah walked in.

"Let's eat. Amarah cheered.

Everyone sat down and enjoyed the meal Amarah prepared. They chatted and Ros was able to catch up on her brother's life. She took note that Ben was withdrawn from the convo and seemed a little forced with Amarah. The kisses, hugs, and holding hands just didnt seem genuine. But she didnt think much of it, miranda and him had the same body language when they would have arguments before she got there. She did take note that Marcus and Miranda were close and she could tell they really loved each other. She also noticed Ben's small eye rolls, stares, and mumbles every time the couple spoke about their relationship. She assumed he wasn't over Miranda, They were married for years.

" Well, I have to get going. Dinner was lovely Amarah. Miranda, Benjamin it was nice seeing you guys. Lastly it was nice to meet you Marcus."

She walked out the door giving a hug to everyone and a short goodbye. Amarah walked her out and locked the door behind her. Walking back into the dining room she could tell Ben was clearly annoyed and Miranda, she had a look she'd never seen before.

Marcus watched Miranda turned to face Ben with anger seeping out of her.

" You told her I left for no good reason?"

" Because you did."

She chuckled trying to regain her composure. " You told me to leave."

" AND YOU LEFT, YOU LEFT ME. AND THEN YOU GET WITH HIM!" he yelled pointing at Marcus.

" Watch yo tone." Marcus said stepping in front of Ben.

Ben closed the space, looking him up and down, " Who do you think you talking to?!"

" NO! You will watch your tone with me Benjamin and Marcus he is not worth it."

Marcus chuckled standing beside his sister as they watched the two hash it out.

" Im not worth it Miranda? I wasn't worth it when I met you, when we went out, when we dated , when we fucked, WHEN WE GOT MARRIED?!!!"

" I THOUGHT I KNEW YOU. You lied to me and hid your life from me. YOU KILLED SOMEONE AND FRAMED MARCUS. What do you expect me to do, stand by you-"

" YES, YES, YES I AM YOUR HUSBAND!"

"WAS WASSSS MY HUSBAND! I have a future husband standing right there and its not YOU!"

Benjamin wiped his face as a couple tears fell. He hated that she wasn't his and he hated that she didnt miss him. It hurt 10 time worse every time she re-affirmed it.

"Baby, I wanna go." she said making her way to Marcus.

He nodded and they said there goodbyes.

The drive home was silent. She was angry that he would lie to his sister and that he wouldn't comprehend the fact they were done.

Marcus on the other hand was upset that he couldn't beat Ben's ass but, he also knew that his time was coming soon.

When they got home, Miranda practically dragged him to their room.

" Damn, Miranda. Whats so urgent that-"

Before he could finish she stripped her clothes and stared at him.

" Get undressed and on the bed, Now!"

Marcus quickly undressed and laid on the bed. He loved being dominant over miranda but he loved when she took control.

She crawled on top of him sloppily kissing him as he rubbed her ass. She grabbed his dick before sliding down hard and began to ride him hard and fast.

Miranda was angry and she loved to take it out on Marcus. She would go on end, making him cum over and over until she was done.

She rode him like she'd never get another chance. Marcus was groaning and moaning louder than ever.

"Fuckkk mirandaa slow slow downnn babyy pleasee" he slightly shouted.

Him begging only made Miranda go harder. She looked down to see his eyes rolling back and him trying his hardest to hold on. It wasn't long before he started to fuck her back. He was close and she knew it.

"Oh my goddd", he groaned as he released in her.

She never faltered her movements and he began to squirm a little under her. He started rubbing her clit and she bit her lip as she felt her own orgasm coming close. He noticed her pace slowing and wrapped his arms around her pulling her down. He began to fuck her like his life depended on it, her moans turned to scream as he hit her g-spot repeatedly. She soon came on his dick while he let het her ride it out. She climbed off and they shortly fell asleep.

It seemed they weren't the only ones who had some homemade nyquil.

Yall think she believe them?