She's Back?

The ride to grey sloan was a little long. Miranda fidgeted with her hands the whole way there. Marcus grabbed her hand and kissed it letting her know she'll be fine. When the car stopped, she looked up wondering how it would go, would she be able to come back, or how was she going to explain all this.

" Dont worry baby, yesterday we told the cops you were fine and had them tell everyone you went on vacation."

" Me, Vavcation? No one would believe that."

" Well, lets go see."

Getting out the car and heading into the hospital. It was dimly lit and quiet. Heading to the auditorium, she took a deep breath once they reached the door.

" Look, you got this."

" But what if im rusty and cant do surgery anymore or they dont let me back or-" she was cut off by marcus kissing her gently.

" You got this."

She nodded her head and he opened the door.

Omniscient P.O.V.

Everyone was mingling when the doors opened and moranda stepped through. The light was shining on her, if it wasn't for the fact she had been "missing" this would've been a beautiful movie scene. A man soon followed suit standing beside her. What was chatter went dead silent as everyone stared at her.

" Miranda?!" Callie, Webber, and Dereck said together.

" Your back, Oh my goshhh. Where have you been." callie said going up to pull her into a tight long huh.

" Damnnn bailey looks good and so does her date." mark said taking a sip of his drink.

" Really baileys been missing for months and that the first thing you say." george said as Derek laughed

They all went around taking turns hugging her and saying how much they missed her.

"Who's this? Callie said as she pointed to marcus

The group of friends all looked at him. The women checking him out, the men doing the same but also trying to intimidate him.

" Hi, Im Marcus. Im mirandas friend."

" Friend?, miranda can i speak to you in private." Callie said eyeing him.

She nodded and they walked over to a quiet corner , while everyone else got to know marcus and joked around with him.

" Wheres ben? " she asked crossing her arms

" We're divorced. Marcus is my man. "

Callie stood there shocked. She guessed her and marcus had something going on by the way they looked and interacted with each other. But her and ben divorced was a big shock.

" So wheres ben?"

" With Amarah"

"Like togther."

" No, but she has him."

" So you really weren't kidnapped."

" No, I was"

" Whatt?!? Miranda bailey, what the hell do you mean you were. Then how are you here and fine."

"Well its a long story but ill sum it up. Amarahs dad is head of the mafia. They wanted ben because he left her and hurt her and some past stuff. Marcus is amarahs brother he was sent to kidnap me, which he did. But I was supposed to be his toy, girl, whatever you want to call it. We ended up liking each other and started dating. He treats me right, gets ben to sing the papers. And we're here."

" Wow, you with a mafia man shocked. But imma need the whole story and allll the details tomorrow."

" Really, Callie?."

" Yes, really. Now tell me, is he good?"

" Girllll amazing."

They laughed together as Webber walked over.

" Miranda."

" Chief."

" When are you coming back your position is still open if you want it."

Mirandas face lit up and she smiled wide.

" Ill be back on Monday"

" Good, come on ladies. Let's celebrate."

They joined the group. Miranda caught up with her friends and interns as marcus watched. He admired the love she had for surgery and her friends. Catherine walked on stage.

" Attention ladies and gentlemen, I would now like to hand THE Dr. Miranda Bailey her Harper-Avery award. It nice to have you back and you have not only been an amazing surgeon but an amazing coworker and friend. Everyone here can agree this hospital was gloomy without you. We hope you continue to bring life and joy into this hospital. "

Miranda walked onto stage with tears in her eyes as catherine hugged and handed her the award.

" I would like to thank everyone for supporting me and honoring me this award. I would like to give a special thanks to Webber for teaching me. I thank Callie, Mark, Derek, Owen, Catherine, and Arizona for being great friends and coworkers. I thank Grey, O'malley, Yang, Avery, and Karev for being good friends and giving me more craziness to experience." she said wiping tears as everyone laughed, " This hospital has been my home and im glad to share it with my amazing family."

She got off stage and hugged her friends and then hugged marcus. It was longer than just friends and the group took notice while Callie smiled like a kid.

" Well guys, Im going home. Callie I will see you tomorrow. Everybody else, I will see you Monday."

She said her goodbyes and walked off with marcus. When they got to the car, he pinned her against the car door and kissed her hard. When he pulled away he took one more peck and opened the door for her. She slid in and he went around and got in the car.