Where'd They Go?

*back at grey sloan*

The hospital hadnt been the same without miranda. Everyone still made efforts to find her but, they had no leads. It was like she vanished. When Ben went missing his family came down to help search for the both of them. After the first month both families went back home. Cops weren't worried about Ben because of his last texts to Amarah. She had also confirmed they were out of town and he needed space. After two months everyone stopped looking as much. Callie, Dereck, Webber, Mark, and the interns still searched on their days off. But everyone came up empty. Little did they know it wouldn't be long before they see her again.

Marcus P.O.V.

I was dressed in an all black suit waiting on Miranda to come out the bathroom.

" Baby, come on. Its just some business, you look good." marcus yelled, getting up to put on some cologne.

The bathroom door opened to reveal her wearing a loosely fitted long sleeve dress that stoped around her ankle with stiletto red bottoms. It had a v neck that showed more than enough cleavage and a high slit that showed of her leg. She had gotten thicker and filled out more but he didnt mind. Her hair was curled and she had a french mani and pedi. Walking up to her , he wrapped his arms around her waist staring at her before saying, "You look beautiful." and kissed her lips.

"You gone have me out here having to be tyson bout you" he said throwing fake punches at her and laughing.

" Boy, you play too much. Lets go, Im ready to finish this."

"You sure you wanna go? You know what I do for a living."

"Im sure"

It hadnt been the first time she went to go handle business with him. But he knew it was still different for her.

"Alright" he said grabbing his keys and holding her hand as they walked to the car. The drive there wasnt long. When they got there it was a warehouse with marcus's right hand man Devon,Amarah, and a couple people on guard. Benjamin was standing in the middle of the room with his back faced towards them. He slowly turned around hearing the click of mirandas heels. Once they stopped walking, marcus went to talk to devon and amarah. Ben took the opportunity to look over her and check her out.

" So what are we doing with him?" Amarah asked.

"Imma get him to sign these divorce papers" he said pulling them out his jacket, " Whatever you do with him afterwards is up to you."

Amarah nodded her head and marcus stood beside miranda. She seemed tense but he guessed it was cause of ben.

Mirandas P.O.V.

Ben was staring hard and he licked his lips when his eye wandered down my body. I was relieved when marcus stood beside me. Ben gaze went to him and his jaw clenched.

" Well lets get to business, shall we? As you know my woman here, your soon to be ex wife, has been with me. Happily, might I add. So I need you to sign these papers" marcus said putting the papers and a pen on a nearby table.

"Im not doing it" ben said putting his hand in his pockets and giving him a mug.

"I didnt ask"

" well im not going to do it unless miranda says she doesn't want me" ben said smirking thinking he won.

"I don't want you." miranda said finally looking him in the eye

"WHAT?!SO YOU JUST GONE THROW AWAY WHAT WE HAD!!" he said yelling and stepping towards her.

" HEY! You watch your tone and back up speaking to her like that." Marcus said taking a step forward.

Miranda grabbed his arm and wispered "i got this"

" I dont want you anymore, benjamin. You lied to me and allll of this is because of you." she watched as his face turned from angry to shocked. " Yeah, he told me. NOW SIGN THE DAMN PAPERS." she said finally rasing her voice.

She was honestly over this. She loved him but, this was too much for her. Tears fell from his eyes as he went to sign the papers when he did he wiped his tears.

" Y'all happy now?" ben said

" Yes." They both said

" Come on baby, We dont want to miss your award ceremony." Marcus said.

" Your right, bye benjamin." She said grabbing marcus's hand and walking to the car.