A Release?

Miranda woke up to Marcus's arm tightly secured around her waist. It had been a month since the shooting. They both had been slowly healing from it, though miranda was having struggles with her body and intimacy.

Marcus had been a little down but tried to make the best of things and really be there for miranda. He couldn't lie he missed his woman's touch and being close to her. He took notice that she denied sex all the time and sometimes wouldn't even want to go on dates with him. It worried him knowing she was never one to deny it. Every time he asked she'd say it was nothing.

This was another one of those times.

Miranda had just got home from work. She was tired and ready to go to bed. Making her way to the stairs she heard music coming from the garage. She slightly opened the door to see Marcus in black shorts with headphones on working out. Miranda stared at his back and the sweat that glistened it. She watched as his locs moved with him. She instantly felt the wetness between her legs and her nipples grow hard. Before her thoughts could go any further she closed the door lightly and went upstairs. Going into their bathroom she took off her clothes and got in the shower. She heard Marcus enter the bathroom and soon felt his arms around her.

"Hey baby" he said kissing her neck while his hands slowly made their way to her breast.

Before he could she moved out of his embrace finishing up and making her way out the shower.
He sighed and wiped his face before showering and coming out, he wrapped the towel around his waist. He stood in the mirror putting his locs in a low bun.

Miranda was walking in wearing a lace dark purple bra and panties set. She stopped in her tracks looking at the fine man before her. She would be lying if she said she didn't miss him or his dick. She definitely did but she couldn't shake the feeling that she wasn't worthy or deserving of him at the moment. So lost in her head she didn't notice him turning to look at her with the same lust she failed to hide.

He slowly walked towards her, " Like something you see, cause I know I do."

He licked his lips and showcased his bright smile. Miranda tried to turn around but he grabbed her hand.

" Baby, What's wrong? Don't lie and say nothing either, I know my woman. You've been avoiding me, avoiding going on dates or getting close. You've even been avoiding him," he said as he held his dick through the towel, " you ain't never avoided him without good reason. So please tell me. Ill get on my knees right now and do whatever you ask."

Miranda stared letting a small grin etch on her face. He slowly got on his knees and grabbed her hips.

" Whatever you want baby."

She sighed knowing he would. It just wasn't that easy, at least thats what she thought. She finally decided to be honest with him. She told him how she was already struggling with her weight when she was pregnant then, she lost the baby. She felt like she wasn't as sexy or beautiful to him anymore. She felt like she let him down when she lost the baby. She knew how excited he was and how much they wanted it.

" Baby, I love you no matter what. Yes, I am sad we lost our baby but there will be many more to come. Like I told you before I will tell you everyday how beautiful and sexy you are baby. If you let me I can prove it to you."

His hand rubbed up and down her hips. She took a deep breath. She was already wet and had been missing her man and she really needed a release. Its only so many times she could sleep in the same bed with him and not want to ride him. She nodded and he grabbed her hand guiding her to stand in front of the wall.

" Words, my love?"

She blushed and told him yes. That's all Marcus needed before he got one knee and pulled her panties off. He put one of her legs on his shoulder, kissing up each thigh until he was met with her clit. He groaned and kissed it softly before licking up her slit and sucking her clit. He began to eat her out and suck her clit. Getting closer to her climax she felt Marcus pick her up putting both legs on his shoulder and go to town.