Family Affairs?

Amarah had spent some time planning what to do with ben. Since he declined her offer, his time was coming to an end soon. There was one problem though, his sister. His sister Ros had been popping up quite often, asking about his whereabouts. A little too often for Amarah's liking.

She was currently on the phone with her dad discussing the matter.

"Dad she's been here everyday asking about him. Do you think she knows?"

"There's no telling babygirl. She was born after they moved, she could know nothing. But it doesn't matter if she keeps popping up. You know what to do."

Amarah nodded and said a quick thanks and love you to her dad before hanging up. She decided to visit ben and ask him what Ros knows.

Heading into the basement she saw him on the couch.

"You here for dick?"

"Cute, but no."

"Then why are you down here?"

Ben was confused, she only came down there for dick or to remind him how many more days he had to live.

"What does your sister Ros know about your family?"

"YOU DONT GET TO TALK ABOUT HER!" he yelled, pointing at her with anger in his eyes.

"Your in my basement, remember? Plus, I can and will talk about her. So, she doesn't know anything huh?"

"I never answered your question."

" You response told me everything I needed to know."

Ben huffed and crossed his arms, " She doesn't know anything."

"Okay, well tomorrow night you will be my husba-"

"HUSBAND?! What the hell are you getting at Amarah??"

"You convince her you are happy and to leave us alone or-."

"Or?!"

" I will kill her alongside you."

Ben's heart sped up as his body filled with rage.

"Fine. She dies."

Amarah walked towards the stairs and soon heard his voice stop her.

"Wait, Ill do it."

She nodded and went back upstairs. Ros may not have any knowledge of her family's past but if she kept it up, she would soon become collateral damage. Amarah sent a quick text telling her about a dinner tomorrow night. She got a quick reply agreeing and sighed in contempt. Now they just had to pull off being married.

Back at the Drake/Bailey Household...

"Miranda, what are you talking about?" Marcus said trying not to raise his voice.

Miranda was still in her head and started accusing Marcus of seeing someone else. She had woke him up saying she now realized why he was out late and and a little distant when her miscarriage first happened. She started accusing him of cheating and saying he wasn't attracted to her and he probably found someone else to satisfy him. She was distraught and adamant to say the least.

Marcus on the other hand was thoroughly confused. He had dicked her down last night and was now awoken to accusations. He admits he did stay out late after what happened. But it wasn't cause he was cheating, he would stay out and " work". He would take his anger and hurt out on someone else but not the way she was thinking it. He had a busy day and businesses to handle today.The last thing he needed or wanted was Miranda stressing over nothing, ecspecially when he knew he couldn't be there to comfort her the whole day.

" Baby look, I want you and no one else. I have not and will not cheat on you. I can admit I was distant but, I wasn't cheating. Look, I know things have been hard recently but I am in it for the long haul. I need you to get out your beautiful head and trust me baby. I would love to stay here all day and cater to you and prove to you just how much I love you, buttt I have a busy day today. You could always join me though."

Moranda sighed realizing she might've went a little overboard the man did cater to her every need last night. She sighed and pecked his lips, " I'm sorry, It's just hard sometimes. You are a very attractive man and I haven't been the best partner recently. I would love to be with you today too, but I'll sit that out and just go to work."

Marcus nodded getting up to shower. He showered and found a suit to wear for the day. Miranda layed in bed and watched as he fixed his suit and came over giving her a sloppy kiss.

" I love you, I'll see you tonight?"

" Im on call tonight but, I will see you in the morning. I love you too, be safe Mr.Drake."

" Always, Dr.Bailey."

He left leaving Miranda at home. She didn't feel like the best girlfriend at the moment. She decided to talk to Callie about it at work. Until then she watched movies and took a long bath before preparing for work.

Marcus on the other hand was over today already.

" The fuck do you want Aja?! Why you calling my phone?"

" I didn't set up Devon."

Marcus and Devon both looked at each other with a bitch please look as he drove to one of their warehouses.

" You expect me to believe that?"

" Yes. Meet me at the diner we used to go to in an hour."

" Why?"

" You got bigger problems than me."

Marcus looked at his friend as he shrugged his shoulders.

" Fine, but I'm giving Devon the clear to do whatever."

She rolled her eyes and said okay as he hung up. He really did have a big problem at hand but that didn't stop her initial plan. She was going to use this opportunity to get Marcus back.

Fyi- I will be editing the first couple chapters cause I hate the way they look. So I wanted to give you a heads up. There will be a new chapter tonight and possibly tomorrow.😘