"Damn it, I absolutely fell in love with you!"

Love?

Shi Yan's slender index finger tapped the screen of the phone, his eyes were distracted, and he didn't return to his senses for a long time.

The atmosphere in the new week's class is obviously tense. For no other reason, the monthly exam for this semester has been brought forward before the National Day!

Before class, Jiang Guoan stood on the podium and talked about the arrangements for next week, "I think you have all heard about the monthly exam. Originally, according to the past habits, the exam will be held after the National Day, but the school leaders have their own considerations." , it will be early next week on Wednesday, so don’t complain about it. There is not much difference between a few days or a few days. Anyway, those who should have good grades still have good grades. The decline has been severe, and it will be hard to go back on National Day."

As soon as the teacher finished speaking, there were rustling complaints from below, especially those students who hadn't studied hard since the beginning of school.

"Why is the school like this? The exam before the National Day, doesn't it make it impossible for us to have a good holiday?"

"I wanted to tell my mother that they would give me money to travel on National Day, but now it's good. If you fail the exam, let alone travel, it's fine if you don't hit me!

" I didn’t pay attention to the lectures for two weeks, and the books were all clean. If I take the exam in this state, I’ll be a ghost if I can pass the exam!” The

complaints didn’t decrease but increased, and Jiang Guoan slapped the desk hard twice, “Now I know Are you in a hurry? What do you usually do? You little kids just don’t force you, and you don’t know how to study at all. Look at each of you. You don’t usually go to the office to ask the teacher about the subject after class. The teachers in other classes are out of class. I'm too busy to be busy, look at me? I'm so busy." "

That proves that we care about you."

A classmate who loves to talk in the audience said something casually, and the whole class laughed.

Jiang Guoan was so angry that he took out a piece of chalk and threw it over, "Chen Yuanxing, if you don't get into the top 30 in this monthly exam, I won't punish you for copying the test paper a hundred times." "Teacher, don't!" Chen Yuanxing

regretted Not enough, but Lao Ban, a ruthless person, won't listen.

"Okay, let's start class." Jiang Guoan opened the math book.

Sheng Yang originally thought that the advance of the monthly exam had nothing to do with him. After all, his father loved him very much and had no demands on his studies.

But in the last session of the evening self-study, the old class wandered around the classroom, and even called him and Shi Yan out one after the other.

Jiang Guoan led the two of them towards the back of the corridor, Sheng Yang touched Shi Yan beside him with his finger, and asked him with his eyes: Why did the old class call them out at the same time.

Shi Yan shook his head lightly, expressing that he didn't know either.

Sheng Yang made a decapitation gesture, which meant that the old class would not want to clean them up.

Shi Yan replied with a cold expression that had nothing to do with me.

Sheng Yang: "..."

Well, the teacher won't punish her if she is the first in grade.

That is, the fact that he skipped class was found out by the old class?

But why did you call Shang Shiyan together?

Along the way, Sheng Yang thought about things, but in the end, he didn't get any of them right.

Jiang Guoan took the two of them to a quiet corner, looked at them amiably and said, "The teacher asked you to come out because there is something that needs your consent." "

What's the matter?" Sheng Yang asked quickly.

Jiang Guoan smiled slightly: "I know Sheng Yang, you study very hard but have been suffering from lack of progress. So this time I want Shi Yan to tutor you alone. Shi Yan is not only a good student, but also a student who is very good at explaining knowledge. If you If he personally tutors you, you will definitely improve in this monthly exam. In this way, you will not be discouraged."

This is Jiang Guoan's purpose. After all, after a long time of hard work but no gains, It is easy to have negative emotions, and Sheng Yang is usually well-behaved, so Jiang Guoan wanted to open a back door for him and help him.

But Sheng Yang was dumbfounded when he heard the truth.

tutoring?

Ask Shiyan to tutor him?

He wants to stay away from Shiyan every day!

"No, teacher, I'm so embarrassed." Sheng Yang racked his brains to refuse to say, "It's nothing to do with me, but Shi Yan usually studies, so I don't have time to tutor me. I'd better not delay him That's it."

"That's why I called Shi Yan out too." Jiang Guoan signaled Sheng Yang not to worry, he smiled and looked at Shi Yan who had been silent all this time, "Shi Yan, are you willing to accept the teacher's proposal? You Don't be under pressure, if you want it, you are willing, if you don't want it, you say you don't want it, the teacher won't say anything."

Jiang Guoan knew Shi Yan, he would not wrong himself because of anyone, if he didn't want to, no one could force him, so He was not afraid that Shi Yan would reluctantly agree because of the teacher.

Sheng Yang felt that Lao Ban was so idle, others didn't know how much Shi Yan hated him, but he, the person who held the script in his hand, knew it clearly.

He dared to bet that Shi Yan would never agree, if he agreed, he would eat/poop live on the spot!

Shi Yan: "I am willing."

Sheng Yang: "..."

Cough cough, think what I just said is farting.