3

Chapter 3

When class was over just now, because of the sudden incident, I accidentally kissed Shi Yan. Sheng Yang wanted to explain that Shi Yan didn't push him, but he forgot for a while. He just briefly said to Su Lier, But the rest of the class doesn't know yet.

Originally, Sheng Yang wanted to find an opportunity to tell the most talkative person in the class about Shi Yan not pushing him when class was over, and spread the word through his mouth, but now after hearing what the English teacher said, he changed his mind.

Generally, everyone likes to hear explosive scandals rather than plain truths, so he thought, after he spread the word, there will still be many people who think that Shi Yan pushed him, which is not good for Shi Yan's reputation, maybe he Even if you don't sue the teacher, you still can't change the original owner's fate, and it will still anger Shi Yan, causing him to deal with him.

It is said that one more enemy is worse than one more friend. Since this body belongs to him for the time being, he might as well explain it clearly in front of Shi Yan.

Sheng Yang raised his hand, "Teacher, my face was slapped by people from other classes."

Chen Yufen was distracted by his words, "Other classes?" Sheng

Yang stood up and said, "That's right, didn't I fall off this morning?" Upstairs? But I fell in a daze at the time, and regarded Shi Yan pulling me as pushing me, just like that, it was rumored outside that Shi Yan pushed me downstairs, and my friend Su Lier almost hit Shi Yan in order to vent my anger. Yan slap, luckily I stopped, otherwise I would have been too sorry for Shi Yan."

For the first time in this kind of scene, Sheng Yang's expression was a little unnatural, and he secretly pinched his thigh to make himself appear remorseful and annoyed. Some.

After finishing speaking, he turned his head to look at Shi Yan, "Shi Yan, I'm really sorry, people misunderstood you."

Sheng Yang pinched his legs so hard that a little mist filled his eyes, which set off his right and left eyes. The red tear mole under the corner of the eye is even more charming and charming, looking at Shi Yan so pitifully, I really feel pity for him.

It seemed that being angry with him was a sin.

Beauty is right no matter what!

Of course, this was what other people thought. Shi Yan looked at Sheng Yang indifferently, without making a sound or responding, as cold as a monk.

After listening to the explanation, Chen Yufen suddenly realized, "Your friend slapped you in the face?"

Sheng Yang didn't get Shi Yan's response, so he turned his head regretfully: "Well, teacher, it's all a misunderstanding. It's all my fault, people misunderstood Shi Yan. Originally, he was doing good things, but now I made him into something bad. "

That's it...it's okay, you are all classmates, just apologize to Shi Yan, and just treat him to a cup of milk tea another day." To be honest, the

English teacher's words were a bit partial to Sheng Yang, but interpersonal communication, There is a difference between intimacy and estrangement. Besides, Shi Yan was too indifferent, and didn't have much contact with all the teachers in the school, so it was impossible to talk about other teachers' caring and partiality for him.

The English class was going on normally, Sheng Yangqiang listened attentively to the class, and while listening, he deserted: The teacher is right, he should treat Shiyan to something to eat.