22

Chapter 22

The seat chart of the examination room was issued during the afternoon break, just when the class leader organized everyone to post the seat number.

Xu Tingting first posted the examination room seat numbers of her classmates on the publicity wall. Before she had finished posting them, many impatient students gathered around to take a look. Han Jiang was one of them. Xu Tingting silently pushed Han Jiang who was closest to her. : "Everyone, don't worry, I'll post it and you can read it again. This exam room won't change. Why are you panicking?"

Han Jiang was pushed and squeezed up, "Let me see, let me see me and Yang Zi Not far away."

Judging by the ranking of Han Jiang and Sheng Yang's grades last semester, the examination room of the two should be next to each other, but this semester, the seats are rearranged, and I don't know if it will change. Han Jiang is Rush to watch this.

The same is true for other students, insisting on grabbing a little time to look at the seats in the examination room, and complaining in a low voice when they see that they are far away from the classroom. Seeing that it was in her own class test, Ulala cheered.

Xu Tingting was disgusted to death, pushed away the crowd and squeezed out, "Look, let's convince you."

Without Xu Tingting standing in the front, Han Jiang was the first to step up, his eyes were like X-rays, and he quickly found himself and Sheng Yang Zhou Tan's examination room.

When he saw that he was far away from Sheng Yang, he was a little disappointed, but in a blink of an eye, he found that Sheng Yang was in the same class as Shi Yan, and his emotions swelled again.

"Yangzi Yangzi, guess what I saw?" Returning to his seat, Han Jiang shook Shengyang excitedly.

Sheng Yang was playing with his mobile phone, and shook him away angrily: "Don't touch me, I can't aim properly." "

Oh, stop playing, something serious happened." Han Jiang deliberately exaggerated. However, Sheng Yang wasn't fooled, and he didn't answer his words. Zhou Tan and him were of the same mind, and asked him very cooperatively: "What's the big deal? Are

you and Xueshen in the same examination room?"

I could only tell Zhou Tan, "I guessed half right."

"Huh? What do you mean?" Zhou Tan asked.

Han Jiang said, "It's not that Xueshen and I are in the same examination room, but Yang Zai."

"What? Yang Zai?" Zhou Tanba raised his voice.

Sheng Yang, who was playing games, also stopped and looked up at Han Jiang, "What did you just say?"

"Are you finally talking to me?" Han Jiang's sassy tone made Zhou Tan laugh, he rubbed his arms, "What are you being coquettish about? You've given me goosebumps."

Sheng Yang asked Han Jiang, "I'm in the same exam room as Shi Yan? Are you reading

that right?" Han Jiang said, "That's where the watch is posted. I can’t lie to you. Yangzi, yes, I’m in the same exam room as Xueshen, and you’re both at the front and back desks. Let me tell you, you post it. If you accidentally catch his answer, you’ll definitely improve by at least a hundred this time. "

I'll go!" Zhou Tan looked envious, "Yang Zai and Xueshen are at the front and back tables? What kind of fate is this from a previous life? Woohoo, I want this kind of fate too." Han Jiang: "Do you want to marry me?