30

Chapter 30

Sheng Yang always felt that the atmosphere between him and Shi Yan was very strange at the moment. After Shi Yan buttoned him up, he took a step back in a panic, "It's warmer, thank you." Shi

Yan Yan hooked his lips very shallowly: "You're welcome."

People used to be people, and everyone's enthusiasm for shopping has not changed because of the cooling weather, and there are even more people in the clothing stores on the roadside.

Sheng Yang swept through those clothing stores aimlessly, gathered his clothes, and subconsciously moved away from Shi Yan.

Another wave of cold wind blew, and Han Jiang and Zhou Tan were so cold that they shrank their hands under their clothes and kept rubbing them together. Han Jiang sucked the snot from the cold, looked at Shiyan Shengyang and said, "Would Shiyan be too kind to our Yangzi?

" Everyone can see it, and Zhou Tan is no exception. He also sniffed his nose and said, "It seems to be a bit hazy. I thought I was dazzled just now. Xueshen is too OOC, right? He didn't take medicine when he went out?"

" Who knows, I think I ate too much." Yan Shengyang frowned when Han Jiang looked back and forth probingly, and suddenly turned his head and asked Zhou Tan, "Tanhua, if I ask you to help me dress, would you like it? Shi Yan gave Yang Zai that way of dressing."

"I want your sister!" Zhou Tan refused without thinking, "I'm afraid I'll throw up before I do it to you.

" Disgusted, Han Jiang didn't get angry for the first time, but frowned even tighter: "Tanhua, look, your attitude towards me is the attitude we boys should have. Don't you think that Shi Yan treats us Yangzi a little bit?" Is it strange?"

"Huh?" After being told by Han Jiang, Zhou Tan finally knew why he was so shocked when he saw Shi Yan dressing Yang Zai just now, this is not in line with the way of getting along with men! "Fuck, I feel like I can't look directly at Xueshen after you say that."

Han Jiang: "Yes, you also feel that Shi Yan is strange."

Zhou Tan: "It's not just strange, it's terrifying."

Han Jiang: "Then what do you mean by Shi Yan to our Yangzi?"

Zhou Tan was stopped by the question, or rather, he didn't dare to think about it. Although homosexuality is legal in China, it is a minority after all. Except on the Internet, it is difficult to see a couple in life. "It should be because we simply like our Yangzi. Look how good-looking Yangzai is and how good he is. We are not the same Have you been with him for a month and you already like him?"

In the end, Zhou Tan attributed these subtle strangeness to Sheng Yang's personal charm.

Han Jiang thought for a while, and felt that this should be the reason.

The taxi taken by Sheng Yang arrived, just as Pei Xi and Su Lier came back after seeing Wang Qian off, the two started fighting each other again for some reason, Su Lier was so angry that she beat Pei Xi's arm, Pei Xi grabbed Su Lier's hand. Li'er haired, and then ran away, Su Lier went to chase.

Sheng Yang hurriedly stopped them: "Sister Li'er, our car has arrived, don't chase it." Turning to Shi Yan, he said, "Pei Xi really needs pumping." "Well, he has always been like this." Shi Yan nodded in agreement

.

Pei Xi, who was complained by his friends just like that, came back, still thinking about Shi Yan, and said to help: "Yangou, let's sit with Sheng Yang and the others. Anyway, it's a short way, just to send them back." After Pei Xi finished speaking, To Shi Yan raised his eyebrows, implying that brother, I mean enough.