28

Chapter 28 (1)

On the way back, Shi Yan had been secretly observing Sheng Yang: his face was drawn, his mouth curled up, and his face was filled with displeasure.

After sitting back in his seat, Sheng Yang moved the desk a little further away, as if he wanted to draw a 38-point line with him.

Shi Yan's deep browbones pressed down a little, and he didn't know what to do with the love letter in his hand. In the past, he would throw such things in his bag. Look, I won't come back, it's a kind of cold treatment.

At the beginning of the first year of high school, more people sent love letters to Shiyan. It was only later that they found out that he was too cold. This kind of situation was a little bit less, but less is less, not zero, so it is occasional like today will happen.

Shi Yan doesn't know how to coax people, and it's really difficult for him to face such a new scene.

"Sheng Yang." He called out, Sheng Yang snorted, shook his head vigorously, and turned the back of his head towards him, the bastard who made sister Li'er sad, he didn't want to talk to him.

Shi Yan straightened his lips helplessly, thought for a while, and handed over the love letter in his hand: "Here." "

What?" Sheng Yang couldn't help but cast a glance, seeing the love letter, confused, " Why did you give me your love letter?"

Damn, he couldn't be showing off, meaning he has a love letter and he doesn't?

Just when Sheng Yang was gearing up and considering whether to fight with Shi Yan, Shi Yan explained softly: "I never read the love letters I received before, they are usually put in a box, it doesn't matter if I have them or not, so Take it and help me deal with it."

Sheng Yang: "...Let me deal with it for you?"

Why did he help Shi Yan deal with the love letter? Could it be that he was euphemistically asking him to tell Sister Li'er that he didn't care about the love letter, and that he could even show the love letter to Sister Li'er?

Ah~~~

Income Sley.

After figuring it out, Sheng Yang's expression eased a lot, and he sat up straight, pushing the love letter back: "Your love letter has nothing to do with me, who will help you deal with it. If you don't handle it well, the girls will think I'm obstructing it, You didn't read the love letter. I don't think I should be a bad guy."

"It's not that I want you to be a bad person, but I just don't want you to misunderstand." Shi Yan looked at Sheng Yang straight, explaining very straightforwardly, he doesn't like to beat around the bush, and besides, this is nothing to hide.

For a moment, Sheng Yang felt that Shi Yan was explaining to him, but after thinking about it deeply, the logic didn't make sense, so he automatically thought that he was telling Sister Li'er, but he didn't realize that such logic was contradictory , Shi Yan didn't like Su Li'er, why did he let him convey it?

"Oh, you have explained it like that, what else can I misunderstand." Sheng Yang waved his hand generously, and decided not to entangle with Shi Yan on this matter, "You can keep the love letter by yourself, it's the girl's wish after all. , In fact, you can also take a look."

I don't know how long ago Shi Yan heard Pei Xi say: After a girl is angry, the more she asks you to do something, the less you can do it, otherwise she will explode on the spot.

Although Sheng Yang is not a girl, Shi Yan, who has no emotional experience, also treats it as this situation. He doesn't read the love letter at all, and puts it in his schoolbag, with a calm and distant tone: "Anyway, I won't respond to her." It doesn't matter if you watch it or not."