49

Chapter 49

After hearing what Shi Yan said, Sheng Yang was stunned. It turned out that the woman's last threat to him was true. During this period, she had been planning to suppress his father's company.

It's terrible. What kind of person would attack a classmate's family because he doesn't want his son to associate with his classmate?

As for this?

So despicable!

The more Sheng Yang thought about it, the angrier he became. His eyes were red with anger. The other hand that wasn't holding the phone was clenched into a fist, and his whole body was even shaking slightly with anger.

Shi Yan saw that something was wrong with Sheng Yang's expression, and a thought quickly flashed through his mind. Sheng Yang had been worried that his mother would scold him before, which had already made this idea float in his mind. However, because there was no evidence, he had always been in the stage of suspicion. But now Chang Minzhong's name and Sheng Yang's expression at this moment made Shi Yan The idea was slowly confirmed.

For the first time, he couldn't control his temper and kicked the chair. He said to Shengyang in a deep voice, "Yangyang, don't be angry. If you have anything else, wait until I come over to talk about it." Before Shengyang could answer, Shi Yan hung up the phone

. I grabbed my coat and scarf and walked outside.

In the living room downstairs, Shi Fei was sitting there leisurely watching TV. There is obviously a TV in the bedroom, but he insists on watching it in the living room, as if he did it on purpose, waiting for someone here.

Shi Yan glanced at her with an indifferent expression and walked straight to the entrance without saying hello.

Shi Fei stopped him: "Why, not only do you have to go out in the middle of the night, but you don't even say hello to your mother anymore, right? Where have you learned all these years of etiquette, justice and shame?" Shi Yan put the scarf on the shoe cabinet and bent down

. He changed his shoes, put them on twice, and looked back at her: "I only remember that the politeness I learned is mutual respect. Do you respect me?" A rhetorical question stopped

Shi Fei in place.

Shi Yan snorted coldly, picked up the scarf, turned around, slammed the door and left.

It was very cold in January, especially at night. After Shi Yan went out, he was caught off guard by the cold wind that hit his face. As he walked, he lowered his head to zip up his coat and put on his scarf, which made him feel a little warmer.

Meanwhile, Sheng Yang was still sitting on the balcony angrily. Countless scenes of rushing to find Shi Yan's mother came to mind, but he denied them all in the end.

He didn't need to think too much, he knew that the result of going to Shi Yan's mother was that he was not allowed to associate with Shi Yan.

This was very embarrassing for Sheng Yang, especially for him at this time, if it was the first time he wore it, he would definitely not say anything, and probably set off firecrackers.

But at that time, Shi Yan's mother would not deal with his family anymore.

This is an unsolvable contradiction.

"Fuck! I'm really acting in a TV series!" Sheng Yang cursed, feeling that this was so bloody, making him feel like a woman who was forced to leave her son by a rich mother, but Shi Yan's mother You're so mean, you didn't even give him a check!