33

Chapter 33

Sheng Yang never dreamed that Shi Yan would ask him such a question, and he said "ah" with a dazed look, "What did you say?" "You heard me."

Shi Yan didn't cooperate with Sheng Yang at all. Again, he was sure Shengyang heard it.

Sheng Yang said in his heart that of course I heard it, but I'm not sure what I heard was not a hallucination, but seeing Shi Yan's answer, it shouldn't be a hallucination.

But just because it wasn't a hallucination, it was too scary.

Sheng Yang swallowed a mouthful of saliva, raised the back of his hand and put it on Shi Yan's forehead, "You don't have a fever, do you?"

"You're avoiding my question." Shi Yan increased his strength, and the young man's white chin was pressed out by his fingers Pale imprint, "Sheng Yang, answer my question seriously."

Sheng Yang didn't expect Shi Yan to be so serious, he wondered, "What are you doing, what is more beautiful than a man?

" stared at Sheng Yang.

Sheng Yang's heartbeat was disturbed by his watching, and after a few seconds of staring at each other, he raised his hand in surrender, "I lose and I lose, you better watch it?"

Convinced, so Shi Yan cares so much about appearance?

Seeing Sheng Yang's perfunctory attitude, Shi Yan was still a little unhappy, but if he continued, he seemed too stingy, pursed his lips, and he could only pinch Sheng Yang's chin and shake it left and right: "Don't do this in the future. Do you know how to pinch someone's chin casually?"

Sheng Yang thought it was Shi Yan who told him not to pinch him, so he followed him and said, "Got it, got it, my young master, do you have any other orders? "

Glib." Shi Yan snorted softly, let go of Sheng Yang, and walked into the bathroom alone. After all, he is still too young, even if he likes him, he can't get rid of the habit of playing with others.

Sheng Yang: "..."

Sheng Yang scratched his head in bewilderment, wondering why Shi Yan was going crazy just now?

Days with a goal always pass quickly, and before you know it, the end of the month is coming. For this competition, all high schools in the city have a three-day vacation. Except for those who are called to cheer, the rest can arrange their time freely. You can go to the game or not, it's all about freedom.

Although Han Jiang and Zhou Tan were not called, their brothers were going, so they naturally had to go. Early in the morning, the two of them called Sheng Yang in the group.

Han Jiang: [Yangzi Yangzi, have you gone out yet? I have walked to the subway station. 】

Those who volunteered to go did not have a special bus from the school to take them, so they had to go by themselves.

Sheng Yang was still having breakfast at home. He was a little surprised to see Han Jiang so early: "Why are you so early? I'm still having breakfast." ]

[I couldn't sleep. I was so nervous last night that I didn't go to bed until two or three in the morning. I thought I wouldn't be able to get up today, but I didn't expect to wake up at six o'clock. ]

[Huh? 】 Sheng Yang was confused: 【You are not participating, why are you nervous. ]

[He is nervous because he is going to see his goddess. 】Tang Zhou exposed the shortcomings in the group.