48

Chapter 48

Sheng Yang watched in disbelief as Luo Yan was holding Mr. Xu's arm closely. The two were talking and laughing. I don't know what they said. He pinched her cheek.

The distance between the two sides was not too far, Sheng Yang saw Luo Yan turning her head because she was avoiding Mr. Xu's troublesome hands, and was so startled that she immediately dragged Shi Yan into the nearby clothing store.

Sticking to the door like a thief and looking over there, he breathed a sigh of relief when he found that Luo Yan hadn't noticed him, then suddenly remembered something, and hurriedly took out his mobile phone to record their intimate actions.

It was recorded until they walked out of the mall and no one was seen anymore.

"They're gone, let's go too. Otherwise, the shopping guide will chase us away." Shi Yan reminded Sheng Yang softly.

Sheng Yang looked back and saw that the shopping guides were looking at them curiously, probably knowing that they were not buying but hiding, so they didn't come to entertain them.

Sheng Yang smiled at them embarrassedly, and pulled Shi Yan out quickly.

After walking a distance, Sheng Yang saw that there was a seat next to him, so he sat down in a daze. Now he had time to think about what he had just discovered.

No wonder Luo Yan's whereabouts were suspicious recently, and no wonder he felt uncomfortable when he saw Mr. Xu yesterday. It turned out that it was because that dog man was not a good person at all!

And Luo Yan!

The two actually did such a thing behind their father's back!

How embarrassing they are, how shameless they are, he has heard that Mr. Xu is also a family man!

"Damn it, a couple of dogs!" Sheng Yang cursed through gritted teeth.

Shi Yan had met Luo Yan before, and knew that she was Sheng Yang's stepmother. The relationship between the two of them was not very good, so he knew that Sheng Yang's anger at this moment was mostly pure anger, rather than feeling uncomfortable when he found out that his mother was cheating.

But seeing Sheng Yang's teeth bared and eyes cracked, Shi Yan still felt distressed, but he didn't know how to comfort this kind of thing, so he could only cover the back of his hand and give him strength silently.

Sheng Yang's whole mind was thinking about Luo Yan's cheating, so he didn't care that Shi Yan was holding his hand. He stared at a certain location on the ground alone, lost in thought for a long time.

"Shi Yan, what do you think I should do now?" Sheng Yang looked at Shi Yan for help. His eyes were a little red, angry and sad for his father. "Should I tell my father? How?" What if he can't accept the qi disease? He's been busy lately, and I'm really afraid that he won't be able to bear the blow."

Shi Yan didn't expect that Sheng Yang would ask him this. He was stunned for a moment, thought for a while, and said: " I don’t know what other people would do when they encounter this kind of problem, but if I encounter it, I will choose to tell you. No matter how cruel the truth is, I think you will definitely not be able to accept someone who betrays your father, and your father probably won’t either. He will want you to hide a woman who betrayed him."

"I know." Sheng Yang pulled his hair in pain, leaned back weakly, and stretched his legs forward, "I just don't know what to do. Open your mouth."

"Since you said your dad has been very busy recently, why don't you wait a few days before talking until he has finished his recent affairs." Shi Yan suggested, "Your dad is probably very annoyed lately, so go and tell him. I'm afraid this incident will hit him even harder."