2

Chapter 2

Sheng Yang's eyelids twitched up, and when he met the bottomless eyes of the most handsome hero in this article - Shi Yan, his heart skipped a beat.

He had never seen such a pair of majestic eyes on a high school teenager. Are these the eyes with the aura of the protagonist?

Good society.

Can't afford it, can't afford it.

Sheng Yang took two steps back a bit awkwardly, he rarely stuttered as he was always eloquent, "Well, no... sorry, I didn't... so... on purpose, I did it on purpose, ah bah, I mean, I didn't mean it either!"

After finishing speaking, Sheng Yang's thick skin slowly turned into an eye-catching blush.

Not shy, but angry.

My first lips were just given to a cold man.

What about giving it to the beautiful sister in the sunset?

What about kissing and kissing the beautiful sister at night?

Harmful!

Sin!

Sheng Yang, who was alone and frustrated, had no idea how attractive he was with his blushing face at the moment.

The male second character in the book is green tea, so in order to let him take green tea for granted, the author designed him a face that I still feel pitiful and pitiful, with autumn eyes and a red tear mole under the corner of his right eye. When looking at people, there is always two points of innocence, three points of innocence and five points of charm, especially when the face is flushed, it is even more lovable.

If it were another person today, regardless of men and women standing here, they would quickly wave their hands and say it's okay, and then secretly happy in their hearts.

But the male lead, Shi Yan, is different. He is famous for being cold and cold in the school. As far as everyone can remember, he has never been seen to have emotional fluctuations due to any incident, and this time is not surprising.

Shi Yan's lacquer-like black eyes glanced at Sheng Yang indifferently: "Get out of the way." It

's so cold!

She deserves to be born alone, to be a virgin/male for the rest of her life!

In the book, the author explained the hero's life in the extra episode, saying that he dedicated his whole life to his career, and until his death, he never even showed up with a man or woman who was rumored to be around.

He complained in his heart, but on the surface Sheng Yang stepped aside amicably (for no good).

He thought that Shi Yan was going back to the classroom, so he gave up the seat on the other side of the corridor, but who knew that Shi Yan would go to the other side of the stairs if he didn't go back to the classroom.

Seeing Sheng Yang blocking the way again, Shi Yan, who was expressionless when he was kissed on the cheek, frowned slightly, his impatience was palpable: "I said get out of the way.

" Seeing Shi Yan walking towards the toilet at the back of the corridor without turning his head, he finally realized that Shi Yan seemed to have a cleanliness addiction, so he should or maybe he was going to wash the part he kissed?

Gan!

He still despises him!

How about he wash it too?