55

Chapter 55

After hearing what Shi Yan said, Shi Zong realized that the chess piece he had accidentally placed just now caused him to be locked up by Shi Yan.

He was stunned for a moment, but he was far less shocked than hearing the news that Gu Zheng was coming.

He didn't answer Shi Yan, but looked at the servant, "Who did you just say was here?"

The servant noticed something was wrong with his master, and felt a little nervous, so he naturally slowed down his speech a little, "It's someone Mr. Gu Zheng."

"Is there someone else next to him?" Shi Zong seemed to ask casually, but Shi Fei raised her eyes and looked at him.

The servant nodded: "Yes, there is a very good-looking gentleman." Shi Yihan looked like his mother, so the servant did not see the relationship between Shi Yihan and Shi Zong. She remembered that she saw him at the door. When he saw the scene, he added: "The two of them were a bit close, and... they were still holding hands."

Shizong Shuran clenched his fists, his face was indescribably ugly and gloomy, he was silent for a long moment, and then suddenly realized something, Looking at his grandson who looked calm and showed no sign of surprise that his uncle was back, he said, "You are better than your mother."

He said with a double entendre.

Shi Yan remained calm-faced, "Thank you for the compliment, grandpa."

"Hmph! I want to see what tricks you are going to do!" Shi Zong stood up, walked toward the living room with his hands behind his back, and said to the servants: "Let them come in. ."

In a flash, it was ten years ago that Shi Yihan was kicked out of the house. At that time, he was beaten to death. When Gu Zheng held him, he remembered that he had said to his father: "I owe you. I've paid everything back, and you and I will have nothing to do with each other from now on."

This kind of no relationship is not just a matter of words, the two of them have even legally severed their relationship.

In the past ten years, although both parties have lived in the same city, the city may be too big and prosperous, and the father and son like different things, so they have never met by chance.

After ten years of not seeing each other, Shi Yihan looked at the white-haired old man sitting in the living room and was suddenly startled. When Tokimune saw his son wrapped like a rice dumpling, he was also startled.

The two father and son looked at each other for almost three seconds without speaking.

Gu Zheng couldn't see that Shi Yihan was looking at Shi Zong, he pulled him into his arms forcefully, and called out to attract his attention, "Let's go, sit here, don't get tired of standing." Only then did Shi Yihan come back to his senses

, He looked up at Gu Zheng. He has been married for many years. He knows every look in Gu Zheng's eyes very well. He knows that he hates Shi Zong so much that he hooks his hand and pulls: "Well, go and sit down." ."

Gu Zheng was comforted, and the anger in his brows dissipated a little. But he still had his arms around Shi Yihan's waist, and even if Shi Zong stared at him, he wouldn't let go at all.

Of the people present, only Shi Yan stood up and said

hello, "Uncle, uncle." Gu Zheng nodded to Shi Yan as a response. Shi Yihan raised his hand affectionately: "Xiao Yan, come and sit next to my uncle."