23

Chapter 23

Sheng Yang was led into their dormitory by Shi Yan, Shi Yan pointed to the position of his desk, "You sit here, we will go to the examination room after eating." "Oh." The

guilty Sheng Yang is now very obedient , sit down obediently.

Shi Yan put the breakfast he bought on the table for him, and took Pei Xi's stool to sit next to him: "Eat." "

Oh, good." Sheng Yang opened the bread and took a rough bite.

While admiring the young man's pink and tender cheeks, Shi Yan inserted the milk straw for him in a good mood, and pushed it over, "Don't be in such a hurry, it's still early, and it's a monthly exam, so it doesn't matter if you're late, drink Order some milk."

Sheng Yang swallowed the bread in his mouth, picked up the milk and took two big gulps, "Where are the people in your dormitory? Are they all gone?" "

Yes." Shi Yan opened his share of bread.

Sheng Yang took another bite of the bread, and looked around their dormitory, "Where's Pei Xi? He won't wait for you?"

Shi Yan: "He has something to do, so he's going to the examination room first."

In fact, the truth is——

Pei Xi: Yangou, let's go , went to the examination room.

Shi Yan: I want to wait for Sheng Yang.

Pei Xi: It's so late, what are you waiting for him? That person's words are not reliable at all. He clearly said that he would come to you first, but what happened? Go, hurry up, don't wait.

Shi Yan: You go first, I will wait for him.

Pei Xi: Hey, hey, are you a brother, you don't want to be with me because of him?

Shi Yan: Why are you with me?

Pei Xi: ...you don't love me anymore.

Shi Yan: Get lost, I'm about to spit out the overnight meal.

Pei Xi: ...

Pei Xi: Well, forget it, who told you that you are my brother, I will wait with you.

Shi Yan: No, I'll just wait by myself, so hurry up and go.

Pei Xi: ...

Just like that, Pei Xi was ruthlessly driven away. It was not at all that he left in advance.

But Sheng Yang didn't know, and thought it was true, he nodded to show that he knew, and continued to eat: "Let's eat quickly, I was supposed to find you first and treat you to breakfast, but it turned out to be you instead, if I'm so tired that you're late, and I'm a sinner through the ages." "It's

not as serious as you said, anyway, I can finish Chinese quickly, even if I'm an hour late." When Shi Yan saw that Sheng Yang ate too much, Kindly comfort him.

Unexpectedly, Sheng Yang was stimulated by his declamation of a master, and coughed violently.

Shi Yan was taken aback, put down the bread in his hand a little helplessly, he hesitated twice in the air with both hands, recalled the episode of back slapping on TV, then put his hand up for Sheng Yang Shun's back, and gave him the milk: "Are you okay? I'll tell you to eat more slowly."

Sheng Yang coughed for a while and drank the milk again. The cough stopped, and the water in his eyes was coughed out, so that when he raised his head, his two beautiful eyes It was bright red, with mist in it, like a deer in the forest.