8

Chapter 8 Successfully drove away the students who jumped in line. The girl in front looked at Sheng Yang gratefully

, "Thank you, classmate, thank you so much."

She looked away, "It's nothing, he's the first team, and indirectly the first team, and I'm helping myself."

The girl blushed and thanked again, before turning around.

Han Jiang patted Sheng Yang's back forcefully, "Yangzi, you can do it, you were so cool just now."

Sheng Yang felt the pain from the slap, and touched his back with his backhand: "Can you have some AC skills with your hands?" Is it?"

"Does it hurt?" Han Jiang asked guiltily.

Sheng Yang said to him, "What do you think?"

"Hehehe..." Han Jiang began to smile silly.

Zhou Tan laughed at him: "Jiangzi, look at you now, you are so cowardly."

"Why am I so cowardly?" Han Jiang was not convinced.

Zhou Tan looked him up and down: "I'm cowardly everywhere."

"I'm Brother Guan Ai, you know what!" Han Jiang went back and complained by the way: "Yang Zi, look at Zhou Tan, I care about you and he still talks about me. "

"Don't be such an idiot to Han Jiang." Zhou Tan quickly stated: "Yangzi, you know my love for you, my love for you." It's over, winking.

Sheng Yang made a vomiting motion, "Go ahead and disgust each other, I won't participate." There

were several beatings at the front, and all the people in line moved forward, and Sheng Yang quickly followed.

After the three of them finished eating, they found a seat near the exit and sat down. Zhou Tan was full, and suddenly remembered something, and said, "I finally remembered why the boy with acne looks so familiar." Han Jiang:

" Hmm? What do you want to fart?"

"You're the only one who farts, I'm talking about serious business, okay?" Zhou Tan kicked Han Jiang.

After Sheng Yang finished eating, he took out a tissue and gave each of them a piece, "What do you want to say? Let's go out and talk about it later."

Taking the dinner plate to a fixed place and putting it away, the three of them left the cafeteria. Zhou Tan couldn't wait to say: "Han Jiang, do you still remember that we encountered the pimples when we went outside to play games after the mid-term exam last semester?" The cousin of that sports student!"

"Midterm exam? A sports student?" Han Jiang obviously didn't remember, and his face was full of bewilderment.

Zhou Tan snorted, "Look at your memory, that's the one, the one with the flat cut. He's taller than us, but he's better at playing games than us. We played a game the other day, and he couldn't afford to lose. You almost got into a fight with us, have you forgotten?"

Zhou Tan said while making movements, which can be said to be vivid, and Han Jiang gradually recalled, "Fuck, I remembered! At that time we even attacked him personally. My brother is full of pimples and hurts the appearance of the city."

Zhou Tan: "Yes, that's the one."

Han Jiang: "It turned out to be him...so what do you want to express?"

"Why are you so stupid!" Zhou Tan also discovered Han Jiang My mind is full of nonsense, "His cousin is a sports student! And he is not a good guy. Now that Yang Zai has offended his cousin, what if he brings his cousin to trouble Yang Zai?