10

Chapter 10

On the way to the office, Sheng Yang kept thinking about what happened to Shi Yan. He has a cleanliness habit, so he must not be able to bear the dirty clothes, right?

Then he wants to go back to the dormitory to change?

Does he blame him?

If it is strange, will you attack him?

Sin!

Finally, the matter of framing came to an end, Shi Yan also forgave him, and took the money from him to repay the debt, why did this happen again?

He really doesn't want to have anything to do with Shi Yan.

"Which one of you will tell the cause of the fight first." In the office, Jiang Guoan and the dean sternly examined the students in front of them.

The men with acne in sports stood next to each other, and Sheng Yang, Han Jiang, and Zhou Tan stood together, and a dividing line was tacitly separated between the two sides.

The corner of Han Jiang's mouth twitched. When he opened his mouth, he hissed and said, "Director, this is how it happened..."

He quickly explained the reason.

The dean frowned after listening, but Jiang Guoan relaxed his eyebrows a little, and his eyes were not so sharp when he looked at the students in his class.

"Is that so?" the dean asked the sports student and the acne-prone boy.

Many students noticed the queue jumping at noon, and it was impossible for the acne-prone man to turn black and white, so he could only keep silent.

The director asked again: "I asked you if this is the case! Why, dare to fight, but dare not admit it?" The

sports student pulled a little, and said in a rough voice: "Yes."

"You have the nerve to admit it!" The dean pointed angrily. □□ Yusheng, "Do you want to be expelled!"

The sports student stopped talking.

Of course he didn't want to be fired, and even he dared to fight because Sheng Yang was a 'sissy'. He thought that if he went in viciously, Sheng Yang would immediately get scared and begged for mercy.

In the end, no one expected that the other party was crazier than him, and he was beaten by the other party before he could threaten him.

The whole matter is actually very simple, Sheng Yang can say that there is no fault at all, the teaching director and Jiang Guoan went to the side and said a few words, then asked the sports student and the acne man to apologize to Sheng Yang, and then took them to their own The office is gone, and Sheng Yang is left to Jiang Guoan.

When the director left, Jiang Guoan immediately put his hands behind his back, "Although the three of you are not absolutely at fault for this matter, it is wrong for you as students to fight, you know?" "Teacher, we didn't fight

. It's called self-defense." Han Jiang said unconvinced.

"That's right!" Zhou Tan nodded vigorously.

Jiang Guoan glared at them immediately: "Are you still justified in fighting?"

"It's true." Han Jiang said, "Yang Zi jumped the line out of kindness to help that girl's education. Hitting Yang Zi has already bullied him in class, as Yang Zi’s friends, we can’t stand by and watch, right?” “…”

Jiang Guoan couldn’t find the words to refute, and this was also because he didn’t feel that the students in his class had anything to do with it. Wrong, it’s just to be a teacher, and we still need to teach the children that peace is the most important thing, and don’t use violence to solve everything, so Jiang Guoan can only change the topic and say: "When did the three of you get so good?" "We have always been so good.

" Ah." Han Jiang lied smoothly.

Jiang Guoan looked at the three of them with disbelief.

Sheng Yang added the last sentence perfectly, "It's just that it wasn't so good before."

Jiang Guoan: "..."

"You three!" Jiang Guoan sighed: "If you fight so hard in your studies, you won't be so good. Your grades are so poor. Especially you Sheng Yang, I really underestimated you before, such a quiet person, this time you fight so fiercely?" "Teacher, the

rabbit bites when it's anxious. What's more, I'm a man." Sheng Yang raised his chin proudly.

Jiang Guoan was amused by him: "You kid really impresses me, forget it, you did a good thing this time, so I won't pursue it, but you must remember that peace is the most important thing in everything, you can't Do you know how to use violence to solve problems?"

"Got it." The three spoke in unison.

"Go back, first go to the school doctor's office to check the wound, I will tell your English teacher next class, it doesn't matter if you are late." "

Thank you teacher." The three of them came out of the office, and when they went out, they saw Shi Yan outside Standing in the corridor, it must have been here for a while.

Compared with his stern face, Shi Yan's clothes are more attractive at the moment, his chest to his stomach is covered with black ink stains, Sheng Yang is embarrassed, "Well, Shi Yan, you come to find... the head teacher." The next four

words gradually faded away.

Shi Yan brushed past Sheng Yang expressionlessly, walked to the office door and shouted a report.

After a while, Sheng Yang heard a conversation in the office.

"Teacher, my clothes are dirty. I'll go back to the dormitory and change."

"Ah, why are you so dirty? Did you spill your ink when they were fighting just now?" "

Yes."

"It's quite dirty." , that's fine, I'll write you a leave note, and you hurry back to the dormitory to change it."

Shi Yan's obsession with cleanliness is well known, and Jiang Guoan knew that he couldn't bear dirty clothes on his body, so he didn't say much, and gave it to him readily. He made a false note.

In the corridor, Han Jiang and Zhou Tan had already gone to the school doctor's office, only Sheng Yang leaned on the handrail and waited for Shi Yan.

Seeing him coming, Sheng Yang greeted him with a smile, "Shi Yan, I'm sorry for dirtying your clothes."

Shi Yan glanced at Sheng Yang indifferently, went downstairs without making a sound.

Ignored, Sheng Yang rubbed his nose in embarrassment, and then followed up cheekily, "Don't be angry, I didn't mean it, I got into a fight back then, I didn't know where your table was, I If I knew it was your table, I would definitely not hit it."

Shi Yan still ignored Sheng Yang.

"Hey, you are too stingy, at worst, I will pay you a new school uniform."

Ignore it.

Sheng Yang pursed his lips and muttered: "You know we are fighting, but you still add ink, you are asking for it..." "

Huh?" Shi Yan finally agreed to talk to Sheng Yang, he stopped and turned around with cold eyes.

Sheng Yang chuckled, and hastily changed his words: "I mean, if I knew you were adding ink, I would definitely choose not to fight!

" It's nothing more than ordinary people, but after the young man in front of him finished speaking, he smiled so brightly and energetically, and the tear mole under the corner of his right eye seemed to come alive.

It's a little seductive.

Shi Yan pursed his lips slightly and stared at Sheng Yang for a few times. He showed a helpless expression for the first time, shook his head slightly, turned and left.

"Why are you leaving again? You're still angry."

"Don't be angry, I'll pay you off." "

Wait for me, it's

amazing how many centimeters your legs are ." Talk on and on.

Shi Yan raised his hand and pinched the center of his brows. For the first time, he seriously thought about a question: Is there any way to make a person shut up quickly?