35

Chapter 35

The hot air was swept into Sheng Yang's ears with the breeze outside the window. He shrunk his neck unconsciously. He didn't know whether he was hot or cold. The tips of his ears were already red with blood. Sheng Yang sat beside him Sit down, "You can yell, why are

you so close?" "I'm afraid you won't hear." Shi Yan admired the cramped Sheng Yang with satisfaction, and didn't continue to tease him. He sat upright and casually looked at him he.

Sheng Yang glanced at him, suddenly a little embarrassed, looked away hastily, and looked out the window, "I'm not deaf, how could I not hear." "

Then I'll pay more attention next time." Shi Yan's voice carried A little coaxing.

Sheng Yang glanced at him secretly again, but to his surprise, Shi Yan was still looking directly at him. With such a look, Sheng Yang once again ran away without any hope.

Did Shi Yan take the wrong medicine again today?

Definitely, absolutely!

Originally thought that the match with Xue Li would be in the finals tomorrow, but the two sides will meet today, and the highlight of the afternoon will be the match against Xue Li and his school. Xue Li is from No. 13. It can be said that this is a game between the host and the away team. Generally speaking, the hosts naturally have an advantage because they are familiar with their school and the venue of the competition.

During the noon break, Wang Qiliang called Shi Yan Shengyang together, and the physical education teacher analyzed the strategy for them.

It's not the first time that the physical education teacher has dealt with No. 13 Middle School. He still knows some familiar operations of the other party, especially Xue Li, the main force on their side. He looked at Sheng Yang and Shi Yan and said, "Xue Li is best at dunking. The ball, he is tall and strong, as long as he is given a chance, he can dunk the ball, and we will never let us catch it. So you must prevent him from giving him a high ball." "Well, teacher, don't

worry , we will pay attention." Sheng Yang thought he would meet Xue Li tomorrow, but he came today, he was a little excited, and the expression on his face was full of excitement.

The physical education teacher was very pleased to see him so energetic, "Teacher can rest assured that you are so energetic. Today's game can be said to be very important. Whether we can make it to the finals depends on this game. We and ten The No. 3 Middle School has only one option to die this afternoon, and if we win against them, we can be said to be safe for this year's doubles championship."

Shi Yan and Sheng Yang looked at each other, and they were both excited by the teacher's words, not to mention that they had other grievances with Xue Li.

"Teacher, we are bound to win this game." It was rare for Shi Yan to say such passionate words.

The physical education teacher patted the two of them on the shoulders with satisfaction: "Thanks to your words, the teacher can rest assured. You can go to play in the afternoon without any pressure. You should take a rest now, otherwise you will not be energetic in the afternoon."

There is a table in the lounge where you can lie down and sleep for a while. After the physical education teacher left, Shi Yan looked at Sheng Yang and said, "Do you want to take a nap?" "Why are you sleeping? Are you sleepy?" The seventeen or eighteen-year-old boy

, It is the time when the energy is the most vigorous, and besides, the competition these days is not about studying, and there is no need to get up early, so I am quite energetic at noon.