40

Chapter 40

Han Jiang and Zhou Tan went to the cafeteria and bought two large portions of fried potatoes. When they returned, they talked about why Sheng Yang didn’t reply to their WeChat messages. As they talked, the two complained about how Yang Zi and Shi Yan were sitting at the same table. Afterwards, I was no longer as close to them as before.

"Tanhua, I really think there is something wrong between us, Yang Zai and Shi Yan." Han Jiang put a lump of potato into his mouth.

Zhou Tan also had a fork in his mouth. He hadn't finished eating, and after stuffing it in like this, his speech was vague: "What's so tricky?" "Why are

you so stupid!" Han Jiang said fiercely. Zhou Tan rolled his eyes, "Don't you think Shi Yan and Yang Zai are too close?" "

They are at the same table now, and they have trained badminton games together before, so their relationship is of course good." Zhou Tan didn't think anything was wrong. has a problem.

Han Jiang threw a retort: ​​"Did you think it was normal for Yan to be too nice to him at that time?"

This... Zhou Tan hesitated, unable to refute.

Han Jiang: "Look, you also feel something is wrong, right? Let's not talk about the good things about Yang Zai and him. What was Yan's attitude towards Yang Zai at that time? Pei Xi is also Shi Yan's friend, and the two of them We were friends in junior high school, compared with Yang Zi, Pei Xi is senior enough, so why didn’t Yan treat Pei Xi like Yang Zi did?" Zhou Tan: "..." After pondering for a moment, Zhou Tan said in a trance, "

Because

you Speaking of which, it seems really tricky."

"It is! I have been observing them for the past few days, and I found that Shi Yan is really nice to Yang Zai... How do you say that, it's disgusting! Yes, it is disgusting! "

"Are you still observing?" Zhou Tan looked at Han Jiang in surprise. Based on his understanding of Jiang Zi, this guy is not such a careful person.

Han Jiang ate another pile of potatoes: "Just kidding, I have the attitude of Sherlock Holmes. If you don't believe me, you can observe it for a few days, and you will find...Huh?" Ending, "Isn't that Yang Zai?"

Zhou Tan followed his gaze and saw Sheng Yang sitting there nervously behind the bushes in the middle of the teaching building, sometimes scratching his head, sometimes beating the ground, behaving abnormally , like madness.

The jaws of both of them dropped in shock. They sent so many WeChat messages to Yang Zai without getting a reply, and the other party actually sat in a corner and went crazy.

Han Jiang: "What's wrong with Yang Zi?"

Zhou Tan: "I don't know."

Looking at each other, the two hurried over.

Han Jiang shouted, "Yangzi, why are you here alone! Didn't you go to move the stools with Shi Yan?"

Sheng Yang did move the stools with Shi Yan, but he ran away by himself halfway. He was very embarrassed and could be said to have run away.

When Shi Yan asked about jealousy, he got angry and said, "Who has lost sleep because of this? It's none of my business that you are jealous! Shi Yan, I noticed that you have become more and more verbose recently. I won't go with you." Move the stool, go by yourself, I'll go play with Han Jiang and the others."

After speaking, he came here alone.

The three sentences that Shi Yan asked him just now, and the jealousy he said last night were still playing back in his mind.