44

Chapter 44

Sheng Yang's words stunned Shi Fei for a long while. Sheng Yang's boldness was something she never expected. Looking at the handsome child in front of her, she smiled sarcastically: "You are really a lion, you are so young. Don't learn anything else, but learn to look for money."

"Auntie, you are just kidding, who doesn't like money in this society?" The good impression towards Shi Fei has completely disappeared, and Sheng Yang can't speak. No longer worrying about her face, Erlang crossed his legs and leaned back lazily: "Auntie, I don't want to see how big your battle is. I want to give you a chance to show that you are a rich man." "

... "Shi Fei heard Sheng Yang's strange words, and now she finally understood that Sheng Yang didn't really want her money, but was deliberately mocking her.

Ha...

The fact that the head of her dignified family would be ridiculed by a high school student was ironic enough in itself.

"Sheng Yang, I know you don't really want money, and I won't insult you with money. I'm just here to tell you that you and my son are not suitable for being friends." Shi Fei's tone was not as sharp as before.

Sheng Yang listened to her words with a complicated expression: ...

Did this aunt misunderstand something?

He doesn't mind being insulted!

"You are Shi Yan's mother. Shouldn't you tell him about this issue about your son's friendship? Why did you come to me to tell him?" Sheng Yang said with a clear expression: "What? Shi Yan doesn't Do you agree with your point of view?"

Shi Fei sneered: "You are quite smart."

"It's okay, it's okay." Sheng Yang joked.

Shi Fei stared at him sharply: "Don't pretend to be stupid with me. Just give me a direct answer." "

Okay, I'll give it to you." Sheng Yang didn't want to waste time with Shi Fei here anymore. He stood up, took a sip of water from the table, then looked at Shi Fei and smiled, "My answer is the same as Shi Yan's." After saying that, no longer looking at Shi Fei's astonished

eyes, Sheng Yang turned around and left. That back view is so chic and handsome. It would be really cool if he was given background music from a gangster movie in Hong Kong.

"Shengyang, you will regret it!" When Shengyang walked to the door, Shi Fei suddenly threatened him.

Sheng Yang didn't look back, and ignored Shi Fei at all.

Shi Fei narrowed her eyes in anger: Sheng Yang, do you think I'm kidding you? I will let you know that our Shi family is not someone to be trifled with. You alone are not worthy of being friends with my son!

Shi Fei had asked about Sheng Yang's matter, but Sheng Yang didn't tell Shi Yan. Naturally, Shi Fei wouldn't tell Shi Yan, so Shi Yan didn't know anything about it.

After the self-study ended on Monday morning, Xu Tingting began to urge everyone to submit performances for the cultural evening.

One note per person, no handing in, no scribbling allowed, because it is not anonymous and you have to write your name, so everyone still writes very seriously.

After Sheng Yang finished writing his own, he went over to read Shi Yan's: "What did you write, show me?"

Shi Yan showed it to Sheng Yang generously: "Nothing."

Sheng Yang looked at what he wrote chorus, pretended to clap, and said in admiration: "You are amazing. You dare to be so perfunctory even after the monitor has warned you." Shi Yan laughed, "I didn't