28 (2)

Chapter 28 (2)

Going down, Sheng Yang who ran out to go to the bathroom came back. At this time, the advertisement before the movie had already started, all the lights in the theater were turned off, and the auditorium was very dark, so Sheng Yang didn't see Shi Yan. He had already changed his seat, so he used the flashlight of his mobile phone to illuminate the ground and sat down towards his seat. He was in row 13, No. 2, leaning against the aisle.

Number 1 is a girl.

I don't know what this girl is thinking, and she doesn't take the initiative to give up her legs when he arrives.

Sheng Yang urged her in a low voice, and the girl apologized shyly. Sheng Yang said nothing, and raised his leg to go in, but the girl stopped him suddenly: "Can I change seats with you?" "Huh? What?" Sheng

Yang Yang didn't understand the meaning, so they just stood next to each other, why should No. 1 and No. 2 change.

The girl also realized that she said the wrong thing because of nervousness, so she quickly changed her words, "I mean, can you change seats with my boyfriend? He's just a few rows ahead, row nine and eleven. Please, please, we are a couple. They said they wanted to buy them together, but it was too late, so they didn’t get even seats, handsome guy, please do me a favor and change with my boyfriend? Anyway, the one next to you is not your girlfriend, isn’t it?” So I wanted to

change Sheng Yang thought it was a big deal, he immediately said generously: "Okay, I'll change it with your boyfriend, you can tell him about it." Sheng Yang was still squatting in the aisle, the girl quickly sent

his boyfriend a After logging in to WeChat, his boyfriend also read the news very quickly. He looked back and got up and walked out.

Sheng Yang waited for him to come out before telling Wang Qi that he had gone to the front, and then walked towards No. 11 in the ninth row by the light of the screen.

On the 11th, I have to pass by No. 10. The man on No. 10 has very long legs and occupies a large area on the ground. When he saw him coming, he refused to let him go.

Sheng Yang was afraid of affecting others watching the screen, so he hung his head and said in a low voice, "

Excuse me, please let me go." The deep voice fell on my ears: "Which way should I go?"

Sheng Yang was about to answer casually, but suddenly realized something, and suddenly raised his head , the light on the screen happened to be very bright, directly illuminating Shi Yan's face clearly.

Sheng Yang said in horror as if he had seen a ghost,

"Why are you here!!!"

The author has something to say: Today’s incident, let me say it again: I didn’t intend to play the ball on purpose, and I didn’t hype it myself, because when I usually read articles, I encountered my own surprises, or other things that I didn’t like. I can only think one thing in my heart, can it be like this? But I will never go up and scold people and give negative points, so I don’t understand what happened today. I was quite happy when I thought of this stalk at the beginning. Inside, I’m Hubi, I admit it, but I definitely didn’t do anything intentionally for it, the only thing I did was follow the hot spots, just like you read this book, in fact, he is an old-fashioned setting, there is no What a special novelty, but I didn't expect it to become like this because of the name of the article.

I will also pay attention to this aspect in the future.

But all those who scolded me rebounded, and all the ginseng bounced back. Every day, you are crazy, right? get out!

I also thank the little cutie who spoke for me today, bow, special thanks.