51

Chapter 51

Shi Yan and Sheng Yang were both startled and looked at each other. They stood up at the same time and rushed out of the bedroom one after the other.

The restaurant downstairs was in a mess. The glass table fell to the ground, and the vases and plates on it fell to the ground and shattered into pieces.

It seemed as if the loud noise they heard just now was caused by this.

Luo Yan's right hand was tightly held by Sheng Mingwei. She raised Luo Yan's cell phone with her other hand and asked her sternly: "Why don't you speak? Tell me clearly! How long have you been sneaking with that Xu An? You said Ah!"

Luo Yan kept crying and didn't answer Sheng Mingwei's words at all. She might also feel that she had no face to see others. She kept her head raised and did not dare to look directly at Sheng Mingwei. Only the sound of her sobbing could be heard.

The more she behaved like this, the angrier Sheng Mingwei became. He threw Luo Yan to the ground. Luo Yan screamed and pressed her hand on the broken glass on the ground. Blood flowed out instantly. When she saw it, she burst into tears. She was heartbroken, but Sheng Mingwei acted as if he didn't see her hurt. He stepped on broken glass and walked towards her. His eyes were scarlet and his expression was ferocious, as if he wanted to kill someone.

Sheng Yang was afraid that he would make a violent move impulsively, so he rushed over and hugged him: "Dad, calm down. If you have anything to do, let's talk about it slowly." Sheng Mingwei was worthy of his

favorite son. As soon as he saw Sheng Yang , the anger in his eyes has subsided a lot, and he has regained some sense, "Yangyang, you don't have to worry about this matter, this is an adult matter." As he spoke, Sheng Mingwei also saw Shi Yan, he was a little apologetic. Pulling her lips: "Xiao Yan, I'm sorry. I originally invited you to come to my house for dinner, but now... Yangyang, you take your friends out to eat, and you don't need to worry about the family affairs." "Dad, how could I

possibly No matter?" I still want to get rid of him. What if Sheng Mingwei acted impulsively and did something irreversible without him? And now Luo Yan's hand is injured. Even if she is very hateful, she can't ignore this kind of thing. "Dad, calm down. Luo Yan is injured. She has to go to the hospital first. After taking her to see her, we can sit down again." Come down and talk about this.”

"Which hospital are you going to? Does she deserve to go to the hospital?" Sheng Mingwei's temper flared up as soon as Luo Yan was mentioned. Luo Yan sat on the ground, trembling with fright. She seemed to know that Sheng Yang was here, and at least she wouldn't do it again. Injured, he finally spoke: "Yangyang, my hand hurts so much. Can you take me to the hospital first?" "

You go to a shitty hospital! Luo Yan, if you don't tell me clearly today, I'm not done with you! "Sheng Mingwei has always been a very gentle and kind person in Sheng Yang's eyes, but at this moment, he is completely beyond Sheng Yang's understanding. He knows that Luo Yan's cheating has really hit his father, and he can only be angry. , that's why he lost his mind like this, as if he wanted to strangle Luo Yan to death.

Luo Yan didn't dare to look at Sheng Mingwei. Obviously, as Sheng Mingwei's pillow, she knew better than Sheng Yang how angry and scary Sheng Mingwei was at this time, "Yang Yang, aunt's hand hurts so much. I'm going to die, can you take me to the doctor quickly?"

Sheng Yang looked at Luo Yan indifferently. Apart from crying and instinctive fear, this woman didn't seem to have any regrets. Sheng Yang thought: Maybe she has been waiting for this moment?