14

Chapter 14

Sheng Yang didn't know what Shi Yan was doing suddenly rushing towards him, and he even touched his hand. The straight man's instinctive reaction made Sheng Yang twitch his fingers quickly, but Shi Yan held on tightly, even pulling his hand out.

What kind of nerve do you suddenly have.

A sentence stuck in his throat, Sheng Yang was stunned when he saw Shi Yan's bleeding fingers.

"Oh, this classmate's hand is injured." The teacher in charge screamed out, and hurried towards Shi Yan.

The students who were still in the classroom also saw that Shi Yan's finger was injured, Pei Xi was so nervous that his pupils shrank, and he ran over in a few strides.

Xu Tingting and Han Jiang also surrounded them.

Sheng Yang finally came back to his senses, a little at a loss, "Why is your hand hurt? Oh, the blood is bleeding too fast."

He stretched out his hand to press the wound, but when he was afraid of the pain, he turned to touch his clothes He wanted to touch some paper out of his pocket, but he was not in the habit of carrying paper. It was Xu Tingting, the monitor, who was reliable, and quickly took out a tissue to press Shi Yan's wound, "Why did you scratch it, did you get scratched by the desk

?"

The bloodstains are really scary to look at, but boys are strong after all. Shi Yan took the paper to press the wound from Xu Tingting and pressed it himself, "There are nails under that table." After hearing this, Sheng Yang squatted down

immediately , When he saw the nail, he ignored the teacher's presence and kicked it hard, "Damn it! It really is there!"

He didn't understand why Shi Yan ran over to shake his hand just now, he was protecting him.

Protect?

Although this word appeared in Shengyang World for the first time, Shi Yan protected him.

Sheng Yang grabbed Shi Yan's hand with shame and gratitude, "Come on, I'll take you to the school infirmary. That nail is rusty and must be disinfected." The teacher in charge also hurriedly urged

Shi Yan to go to the school infirmary to see the wound. The wound is not big, but the students were injured in front of themselves, and they are also responsible as teachers.

A teacher asked to go with Shi Yan, but Shi Yan refused, "It's just a small injury, the teacher doesn't need to go, it's enough for Sheng Yang to accompany me."

Pei Xi, who was about to say that he was accompanying him: "..."

So love will disappear, right?

Sheng Yang didn't feel that there was anything wrong when he was called by Shi Yan himself, he was injured for him, even if Shi Yan didn't say anything, he would have gone.

"Let's go, let's hurry up." Sheng Yang didn't notice that he was still holding Shi Yan by the hand.

Shi Yan didn't remind him either.

The two held hands and walked out of the classroom one after the other.

Han Jiang: "Do you think there is something strange?"

Zhou Tan rubbed his chin: "I think so, but I don't know where it is."

Han Jiang: "Me too."

Pei Xi rolled his eyes at them: "..." Stupid, Sheng Yang I'm holding hands with Shi Yan, haven't you noticed?