50

Chapter 50

Shi Fei was unable to react for a long time after hearing what Shi Yan said. She just stared at the immature young man in front of her in a daze, as if seeing him for the first time, and felt that he was very strange.

In her impression, Shi Yan has always listened to his family, and he will do whatever they tell him to do, and he does it very well, but recently, after he met Sheng Yang, he has completely changed, becoming Extremely rebellious, no, he even dared to threaten his own company!

Shi Fei said uncertainly: "Shi Yan, do you know what you're talking about?"

Shi Yan's tone was light, but with his unique firmness: "Of course I know, I've always done everything properly." "

Proper? Shi Fei seemed to have heard a big joke, and raised his voice: "You still know how to measure? Look at what you are doing now! You are threatening your own company for an outsider. Do you think you have a sense of proportion?" Human!"

Shi Yan didn't show cowardice because of Shi Fei's questioning, "You threatened my friend and actually hurt his family, I think I'm more measured than you." "You're presumptuous!" Shi

Yan Fei was furious, slapped the table hard and stood up, "Shi Yan! Are you teaching me

how to do things?" "How can I teach you a lesson?" Shi Yan laughed at himself: "I just use my own way to protect the people I want to protect. "

The person you want to protect?" Shi Fei sneered: "Do you think Sheng Yang is a woman? He uses you to protect?" "Don't men need protection?" Shi Yan seemed puzzled, and then

slowly Laughed, but couldn't reach the bottom of his eyes, "I forgot, mom, you have no one to protect, and no one really wants to protect you, isn't it sad?" Pa——a loud slap in the

room

abruptly sounded.

Shi Yan didn't seem to feel any pain, and he didn't even touch his slapped face. He looked at the furious Shi Fei with a flat expression: "Mom, you taught me that the heirs of the Shi family should be able to hide their emotions and anger." Look at you, if grandpa sees it, he will say that you are incompetent again."

"Shi Yan you!" Shi Fei was so angry that her chest heaved violently. Her son's wound was exposed like this, which made her feel embarrassed after a long absence. She wanted to slap him again, but when she saw his swollen face, , finally put down their hands one after another.

"Shi Yan, you are against me like this, against the entire Shi family, just for Sheng Yang, do you think it's worth it? The Shi family will be yours from now on, why do you do this for a so-called friend? As long as you If I don't associate with him in the future, I just won't bother their family anymore." Shi Fei took two deep breaths, and forced himself to speak calmly.

It's just that the stubborn Shi Yan didn't want to listen to her thoughts at all: "Mom, I also tell you clearly that I will not cut off contact with Sheng Yang, but I will not let you hurt their family, so if you want to continue , I will accompany you to the end. I want to see who wins between us!"

"You are crazy!" Shi Fei was stunned, looking at Shi Yan as if he was looking at a crazy person, "Do you know that your grandfather If he knew you were so crazy, would he be able to withdraw your position as heir?"

"Oh~~?" Shi Yan's voice rose, with a bit of indifference and a bit of disdain, "Withdraw me, he is going Who can take over? Who else can take up such a position besides me? Mom, you don't seem to realize one thing, it's always you who need me, not I need you." It's always you who need me,