Back on track (the end)

6 years after Minho got arrested

Mafia's hideout

-Why did you want to see me, Seonghwa? Chan walked into the room with his long brown trench coat hanging on his shoulders and Hongjoong's hat on his shoulders-length styled back blonde hair.

-You look good, Channie, the head of the Mafia smiled. You let your hair grow, I see. I like it.

-Shut up. Is this about NMIXX? I think they are ready for another mission. Lily made progress.

-I am aware of that, don't worry. But no, it's not about them. I have a mission for you. But you won't go alone.

-Okay?! Chan raised an eyebrow as he wandered why was it such a big deal. So which Ateez member joins me?

-None, Seonghwa smirked.

-Huh? Itzy? TXT? Some new group?

-Nope, Seonghwa stood up from his throne and walked towards Bang Chan.

He put his arm around Chan's shoulders and with the other handed him a phone.

Chan looked at the item before gazing back at the head of the Mafia.

-Call them, Seonghwa whispered.

The Lee circus (former William circus)

-Felix? Felix! Hyunjin yelled as he searched with his gaze any movement above him.

His hair was dyed black again, long to the waist and pinned in a half ponytail. On his arm the tattoo of the compass was flowing with colors and hope. Stray Kids' legacy was drawn on his arm and he was carrying it proudly. He looked older, his body more buffed, yet he was as stunning as ever.

A figure appeared on the wire and did a flip before getting down on the ladder.

A certain freckled man with blue hair rushed to greet Hyunjin. His arm muscles were more prominent. He looked healthier than ever. He gained weight through his muscles and built up a nice body. At his neck a cross dangled and on his right arm a Medusa tattoo was showing through his see-through tank top.

-Hyunjin! Felix hugged his friend tight. I didn't know you're coming.

Yes, they were still husbands as no one could ever take that away from them, but their rings weren't on their fingers anymore, but on their necks. They knew everything was rushed and they couldn't pretend that their problems were not there.

Hyunjin sat down and told Felix they need a break. They needed to take it from the start and do it right since none of them wanted to give up on each other. So they started from friends again and fixed their issues one by one. It would have gone faster if they weren't busy with their jobs.

-Yeah, well, something came up. I'll help you pack your things. We need to get going, he said dead serious.

-What? Felix stopped him by gripping his wrist. What-What's going on?

-Boss called.

-Channie hyung? Felix's eyes widened in disbelief.

-He needs us. We're back on track, he cracked a smile.

-We are? Felix jumped in excitement and took Hyunjin's arm as he dragged him to his room to pack.

The Seo Empire main building

Changbin ran his hand through his dark hair as he shielded his eyes from the sunlight with his other palm.

His brand new suit molded on his body like a glove. He had dark circles under his eyes since he had stayed up all night at the office. And maybe because he took a good 4 hours break to sneak to the gym.