Walk of shame

Every chapter is being verified for cultural representation
There may be late modifications

Mark walked back inside after making sure everyone was alive and found his tiger laying on the floor with a knife in his left limb.

On the wall it was written in the tiger's blood:

"Mess with Felix again and you are next"

Next to the tiger, there were the security men shot in the head.

NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital

-So...Jeongin is not here, Chan said, not daring to raise his gaze.

His arms were crossed, holding himself from pulling every strain of hair off his head.

-I also had to make some fake IDs for you, guys, he said giving them to Hyunjin.

-Sam? the taller furrowed his eyes. What kind of name is that?

-Would you have preferred Samuel?

-Sam is fine, Hyunjin replied instantly.

-How is your arm?

-In one piece. Unlike Minho hyung's stomach.

-I can hear you, the latter rolled his eyes. Maybe it will leave a scar, but it's not like I spilled my insides out. You need to chill.

-Jisung? You ok, buddy? Chan moved his gaze to the younger.

-Yeah. They took out the bullet. I'm fine. Don't worry!

-Lix?

-Just shaken up. Nothing serious, Channie hyung! he flashed a reassuring smile at his leader.

-Changbin? Seungmin?

-Fine, but Seungmin gained some nasty bruises, Changbin rested his chin on top of Seungmin's shoulder.

-I admit this was a messy fight. It was hard to think of a plan for 7 people and I was absent as a leader. Things got out of hand. I'm sorry! Chan bowed.

-Well, yeah. Felix rode a tiger, you threw a leader of a gang out the window and Jisung drove a car into a stand. He doesn't even have a license, Seungmin completed.

-Why do you think I couldn't stop when I saw the stand? Jisung replied.

-That's because you didn't use us correctly, Yunho said, leaning on the doorframe.

He and Mingi overhead the conversation and decided to chime in.

- Seonghwa hyung sent us here to help you since you have a man in minus. I am a pilot and Mingi is a sniper. Isn't this what you were missing?

Chan got up and slammed Yunho to the wall.

-My members are irreplaceable, he said through his clenched teeth.

-Your members or just your lover? Yunho raised an eyebrow.

-My members, Chan replied dead serious. You're not gonna turn us against each other. I trust them with my life.

Suddenly Seungmin's phone started buzzing, making everyone move their attention toward him.

He avoided their gazes and went into the hall to answer.

Changbin followed him and stopped a few steps away from him, close enough to hear Seungmin's part of the conversation.

-I tried every hour since you gave me the number. She won't pick up! How can I reach her? I need this... I need her.