A parent's love

The Seo Mansion

-This is ridiculous! Why should we be locked up here when they are the ones hunted down by the police? Mrs. Yang shouted in Yuna's face.

-You're being kept safe from the police until Stray Kids finish their plan, Yuna replied politely.

-Huh, she scoffed. I don't need to be protected by anyone. I have no connection with my son. He's a grown-up adult and a disappointment to say the least.

-How can you call your own son that? Miss. Hwang chimed in.

-I sent my son to become a doctor and now he's a criminal. The whole tea party looks at me like I was the one that killed those children.

-He didn't- Yuna tried to correct her, but got cut off by Hannah.

-Let them fight. I'm bored as hell and I wanna see if they pull their hair or fist fight. Lucas, pass me the chips! she demanded, being completely invested in the drama.

Lucas was taking care of Kkami while staying behind his sister in case they will start throwing chairs.

-That's no behaviour of a mother! Hyunjin's mother kept going.

-I'm not listening to a woman whose son killed an innocent in her ex husband's pool.

-Innocent? That bastard killed his dog! What? Do you hate animals too? I bet they take one look at your face and throw up.

-Honey, are you letting her talk to me like that? Mrs Yang turned to her husband.

He sighed before standing up for her.

-We should not waste our energy on the poor. She's just an old hag who watched too much television.

-For your information, the telenovelas are more entertaining than your boring tea parties and the plots are ticker than your hair line!

Mister Yang gasped in disbelief while Hannah bursted into laughter.

-He has a condition! Mrs Yang tried to defend her husband.

-Yeah, it's called stress. Having you around sucked at least 10 years of his life.

-Now now, let's calm down, shall we? There is no point in fighting, Jisung's grandma stepped between them.

-She's right, Miss Hwang admitted. This is childish. We should worry about our kids. I hope my boys are safe, she put her hands together to pray.

-There you go, Mrs Han smiled satisfied. To be honest, it was a shock to hear about Jisungie's fate. He is a good boy. He didn't deserve what my son and daughter in law did to him. I am glad he found a good family that accepts him.

-We may be late to the party... Is that how young people talk nowadays? Mister Han turned to ask his wife. But we want to help Jisungie with all we can, the man said humbly.

-That's so sweet of you, Miss Hwang cooed. Maybe we can share stories about them. Lady Yuna, can you tell us about them?

-Su-sure! Yeah, why not? she got startled by the sudden request.

-Hear what? How they slaughtered millions like the psychopaths they are? Mrs Yang blurted out.

-Hey! Minho is the only psychopath there! Mister Lee yelled.

-Yeah! Want one? Go adopt! He's our little psychopath and we're proud of him! his wife backed him up.

-That's because he inherited your craziness, my love, he hugged her.

-Oh, imagine if we were there to his first kill! she said excited.

-I'm here with a bunch of stupid crazy people! Mrs Yang said with a disgusted face.