Upside Down

-Okay, we need more info, kid. Who are you? Chan asked confused.

They all settled down in a hotel Seonghwa paid for.

They needed to know why was that boy looking so similar to Jisung.

-My name is Han Hyeongjun. I play guitar for a local band in Korea. Two months ago I was kidnapped by some scary looking guys. They told me I look similar to their target and that it happened before with another older man. I escaped from there and ran to the police office where officer Jung told me to find you and ask for help.

-How did you escape? Seonghwa asked intrigued.

-Me and the other guy, Kang Younghun, worked together to get out of there. He remained in Korea to work with the police . I came to find you.

-Hang on! They kidnapped me because they didn't know how Jisung looked like. This doesn't make sense, Jeongin brought up the actual inconsistence in his story.

-The guys who kidnapped you...Oneus. How did they look like? Chan asked.

-They had burns on their faces.

-It wasn't them then. It must have been before they got hired, Jeongin looked at Chan. They just used their names as a cover.

-Why didn't you remain in Korea?

-Officer Jung told me we can help each other. I saw something. Dosens of bodies. Children. He had been working on this virus for years. He tested it on Kids from Districts.

Chan's heart stopped the moment he heard theast words.

-They are an empire. Not just him. He is the Head, but there are thousands of camps like his. It's a nest.

.
.
.

-Mister! Mister! Help!

Jisung woke up to the screams of the child he held in his arms a few seconds ago.

He watched how two guards dragged him out of the plane with difficulty.

Jisung was tied up, held by another guard.

-I don't want to die, mister! the child let out a last cry before his mouth was muffled with a cloth.

-Daehyun! Let the kid go! Let the kid go and I'll do anything for you! Please! he cried.

-Anything? a voice whispered in his ear. Would you be my pet again then?

Jisung turned his head and saw that disgusting smirk again.

-I miss playing with you, my sweet butterfly, Baekhyeon said.

-I would rather die, he clenched his jaw with tears building up in his eyes.

He received a hard slap across the face which left his cheek throbing.

-Death is mercy. I will crush your soul until you become brainwashed.

"Everynight I see him... Every single night he is there. I can't get him out my head."

Those words rang through his head since the moment he heard them.

Jisung started laughing like a mad man before taking a deep breath and making eye contact with his ex.

-Fine. I'll do it. I'll be your pet. If you spare the kid, I'll do whatever you want me to.

-Why this change of heart? Do you think I'm that stupid? he gripped his hair.

Jisung squirmed in pain before jumping to reach his lips and kissed him messily.