Let me die loving him

Once again inside the plane, this time less people, but with the same mission: to get back one of their members.

Felix sat down next to Hyunjin and looked at the sketch he was drawing.

-What's this?

-A tattoo. I'm planning to get it to cover the scars. Do you like it?

Felix traced with his fingertips every line, mesmerised of the symbol.

-It's beautiful. Can you draw one for me too?

-You want one?

-Yes. On the back of my neck. Please!

-Yeah, I can do that. Any idea specifically?

-Medusa.

Hyunjin looked confused at his boyfriend.

He didn't even hesitate with his answer. He had been thinking about it for a while.

-Why Medusa?

-I...I just like her, Felix forced a smile.

-I'll start right now then.

Hongjoong took a place right next to Chan, which made the latter turn around in surprise.

-Does Seonghwa's puppy feel lonely?

-Seonghwa's puppy wouldn't give you this, would he? he handed the older a burglar phone.

-What's this?

-A birthday present. Take it or leave it.

-From you? I'll throw it off the plane.

Hongjoong rolled his eyes in annoyance.

-Don't you dare tell me I'm dramatic! Your boyfriend sliced my back, remember?

-Yeah yeah... Poor Channie. Would you listen to me for a second? Seonghwa knows the identity of the traitor.

-He what?

The former head of the Mafia smirked as soon as he got Chan's attention.

-Now you wanna listen?

-Just get over with, Chan grabbed his collar. Why didn't he say so?

-His pride is too much to handle. Been there. He doesn't know why the boy does that and he doesn't want to admit someone outsmarted him. But... he has the name. Right in this phone. Take a look yourself!

Chan searched through the messages and stopped when he found it. He froze in his place the moment he read it in his mind.

-No... Why?

-That's the question you will have to answer yourself. If Seonghwa finds out about this, I will he kicked out.

-Then why did you do it?

-Nostalgia? Hongjoong shrugged. I got tired of hating you. Call it "my redemption era".

-Like I could trust you ever again.

-Well, I tried. Take care of yourself, Channie!

-You're the doctor, right? Ryujin squeezed Jeongin's shoulder to make him look up.

-Yes!?

-Help me with something!

She dragged him to the bathroom of the plane and locked the door behind them.

-I don't think I understand, Jeongin averted his gaze frome the woman who was taking off her shirt with no shame in front of him.

-Can you treat these? she turned with her back facing Jeongin.