Lie Stab Love

Before we start with the chapter:

●After a few days of thinking it through, I came to the conclusion this story is not easy to read. It's messy and I've noticed how it may not satisfy all the readers.

I wanted to make it clear that Posion was NOT made to revive the nostalgia of Wine, but to continue the storyline.

The story gave me the possibility to talk about serious subjects and issues and to explore different cultures.

I have tried my best to make it enjoyable, but the main purpose of the story is to make the reader change their perspective once they read the end. It's a mystery book meant to make you all go back to the start, see the clues and realize that I am not a reliable narrator here (you'll see at the end).

I apologize if the story was a disappointment in any way, but I do not regret writing it. It helped me personally as well considering the hell I've been through for the past months.

Please have patience until the end of the story!

●Also this is the longest chapter ever and I had to re-read all the chapters to search for the clues and all. So yeah, I feel your pain.

●Thank you for all the support and thank you in advance if you decide to read the whole thing (we still have the Circus arc and the Revolution arc)!

Back to the story now:

-You don't have to do this. I know Minho made you stay on his side. As I said before... You can give up if you feel like it, Chan tried to have a rational conversation with Jisung.

-I picked you specifically, boss. Pick your hammer up. Give me the fight I want.

-Jisung, I Don't wanna hurt you. We can talk it out.

-I don't wanna talk it out.

-You can't keep running away from this! Jisung, I am your leader! I order you to stop! his voice was deeper than Felix's.

-What a sick pleasure to use people. Let me tell you a secret, leader... Dead kid walking has nothing to lose.

-Jisung!

The latter swung the bat up and down, trying to get rid of Chan's hammer.

He made the older fall to the floor and pressed his whole weight on his chest.

-The same reason Jeongin is on your side. That's the reason why I am on Minho's. Do you get it now? he placed two fingers under Chan's chin to make him look up.

The latter let out his rage through a scream and pushed Jisung off him, then pinned him against the wall, holding his hands up.

-You little-

He stopped talking when he looked at Jisung's stone-cold eyes holding soar tears. He was scared.

-No. I am not like them. I'm not, okay? I won't use you, then threaten you. I don't want you to be scared of me. I owe you apology after apology. I was so focused on how to fix this mess that it didn't even cross my mind how hard must be for you. How are you?

The moment he heard that question, Jisung chest tighten, making it more difficult to breathe.

He let all his emotions take over and tears covered his face as he dug it in Chan's embrace.