I'm dying to see your face in Hell

Glass house number 1, Germany

-Let me go, you fucker! Hyunjin kept banging in every mirror, trying to find a way out.

-Keep it down, would you? My head still hurts, a voice interrupted the younger's hysterical episode.

-Boss? he looked around confused about where was the voice coming from.

-Yep. Glad you're finally awake, Hyunjin-ah.

-Where are you?

-Behind one of the glass walls.

-Glass? But... I only see mirrors.

-Police glass. I can see you, but you can only see your reflection. For some reason, they wanted you isolated.

-We need to get out of here! Maybe-

-Don't bother, Chan cut him off. He won't let us leave. I tried.

-I can't believe he fooled me, Hyunjin fell to the ground again, wanting to cry.

He felt pathetic. His husband was the enemy.

-What will you do when he lets us free, Hyunjin-ah?

-What?

-I am asking you if you'll kill him.

That was exactly the thought Hyunjin was trying to brush off of his mind. He was too afraid to answer.

He knew he didn't have the heart to do it, but he was also afraid he would lose control and take it on Felix.

He was too scared to even imagine what would it happen.

-I... don't know.

-You don't want to know.

-I don't.

-Me neither actually, Chan laughed at himself. I can't fix this mess.

Hearing that just brought the tears back to Hyunjin's eyes. Not even Bang Chan knew what to do.

Glass house number 3, Italy

Changbin was staring at Felix who was silently sleeping in his lap.

He looked so peaceful when he closed his eyes. No more sadness creeping through his gaze.

-Poor boy... You still have a lot to do. I hope Seungmin is alright. I miss him a lot. I hope I'll see him again soon. I want to kiss him and hug him and apologize for what I've done and said. I want to see his smile again. He'll hit me for sure, he chuckled. God, I love that angry smartass! I'm crazy about him, his smile became smaller with each second.

He missed the younger so much. He couldn't hold it inside. He wanted to tell everyone how much he yearned for their reunion.

But he had to watch over Felix first. As he promised.

Black butterfly hideout

-Sir, there is something wrong with the hostage!

-What it is now? he rolled his eyes annoyed.

-You should see for yourself, the servant opened the door.

In the hall a spine-chilling laugh was echoing through the walls.

Baekhyeon unlocked the door and met with Jisung's red eyes.

-Baby! I missed you! he rose his arms in the air. Come and take me! I promise I'll listen this time. I can put patches on the burns! Please! Take me back!

Baekhyeon scoffed at the pathetic view before slowly closing the door.

-Is that what you expected me to say?

His hand froze on the handle. He looked back and watched as Jisung laughed like a madman.

-Not even a professional slut would agree to sleep with you. I finally found something that can keep insects like you away. If I knew that earlier, I would have burned myself, not your gang. Actually, let's all burn to the ground here. I'm dying to see your face in Hell! Haha!

Baekhyeon noticed how Jisung was chewing his bottom lip, ripping off the skin and spitting it on the floor.

-I just can't stand having cells of my body soaked in your taste. That's all I can do without a blade, he explained.

-I'll kill you, stupid bitch!

-That's why I'm here! I'll make sure to haunt your dreams. Also... I know what Viagra tastes like. You're embarrassing, he laughed with all his muscles, filling the room with the click of his ankle iron bracelet which was keeping him inside that room.

Baekhyeon stepped towards him and slapped him hard enough to make the boy spat blood.

-You lost your mind.

-I guess I have a thing for crazy people, Jisung looked directly into his enemy's eyes. Too bad blood doesn't burn. I would have destroyed you until now.

The older exited in silence while Jisung waved at him smirking.

After the door was locked again, Jisung went to the puddle of blood he spat and took a key out of it.

-Idiot, he mumbled. I wonder how Minho hyung is doing...

Amsterdam's Airport

-One ticket to London.

The woman rose her gaze and flinched at the sight of the foreign man, half beat up, with his shirt stained by blood and wrapped around his stomach and his knuckles bleeding.

-Sir, should I call an ambulance? she said scared.

-Don't bother. Call the morgue cause when I find him, I'll chop him to pieces. Now give the ticket to me! he snatched it and stepped furiously into the plane.

Once he sat down in his chair, Minho looked at his arms covered in black and blue spots and sighed.

-I'm so done with playing, he mumbled to himself.

Back to the Glass house 1

-What the-

Hyunjin jumped scared when he heard knocks on the door. A door he couldn't see.

-Do you hear that too? Boss? Bang Chan?

-I think we've got company... Chan's voice was filled with horror.

-What? What do you see? Bang Chan? Hyunjin slammed his hands on the mirror.

He heard a trap door opening and closing right away.

Hyunjin closed his eyes, before hesitantly turning around.

He slowly opened his eyes and when he finally adjusted to the light he saw what was waiting for him.

His mouth opened in awe as he tried to speak again.

-Kkomi?